Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhuna

staff grades exams

10 posts in this topic

Are people aware that staff grades can sit for their exams only until end of dec 2008. I understand you will have to be in a training grade after dec 2008.

British Government is making our life horrible day by day. We IMG's have no future in this country and earlier we realise and immigrate better for our future. Since 2005, there had been some or other problem with periods of remission and exaggeration.

i do not think this is true. Staff grades can take exams as long the job is approved for training. things are not so gloomy..........have hope.......better times will come.

Are people aware that staff grades can sit for their exams only until end of dec 2008. I understand you will have to be in a training grade after dec 2008.

Get a grip baby.Its not a nice way to use post no:1.

Do your research first before projecting your anxieties on to others.

No point burying your head in the sand .Call the royal college of psychiatrist and clarify (telephone). Look into the new regulations posted on the website. Correct me if I am wrong.

I never knew that the other word for talking(or in fact writing) sense, means projecting anxiety.

The message was posted with good intentions and not for 'getting grips'

Well there will be an alternative path.

Maybe get the PMETB to approve the posts done so that the RCPsych permits you take the exams.

When one door closes another opens.

Otherwise if someone is really keen to get the exams then they will have to get trained.

Just think positive.

Well there will be an alternative path.

Maybe get the PMETB to approve the posts done so that the RCPsych permits you take the exams.

[highlight]When one door closes another opens.[/highlight]

Otherwise if someone is really keen to get the exams then they will have to get trained.

Just think positive.

Very true :)