Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rocks

Section !2(2) approval

13 posts in this topic

Can anyone clarify whats the criteria as far as training period is concerned for getting approval.Is it 18 months or 30 months. ::)

well it would depend on where u work. In the south west its 3 years but Ive heard elsewhere its 2 years........

its 3 yrs in North west and Yorkshire

wetrain so u work in the yorkshire area???

one of my best buds works in the yorkshire area and he likes it there ( he just moved to bradfordistan though)

( he just moved to bradfordistan though)

who is it? I live in Bradistan myself

Wetrain's with me in SYSH 8-)

I thot identities were protected/hidden.

yeah i am working in south Yorkshire but looking to go back to Manchester or liverpool, fortunately few decent jobs hv come up in Northwest for staff grade so i hv applied and waiting for short listing.

cheers

They are- if you want them to be, Kreeley. During all the MTAS fallout, one tended to know from the regional threads who was interested in what area. Some guys I now work with I knew in real life first and now know their Superego id, and some guys I 'met' via personal messaging on SE cos they were coming here and wanted local info- it's one big happy Superego family :)

Wetrain was where I am now before me, though.

They are- if you want them to be, Kreeley. During all the MTAS fallout, one tended to know from the regional threads who was interested in what area. Some guys I now work with I knew in real life first and now know their Superego id, and some guys I 'met' via personal messaging on SE cos they were coming here and wanted local info- it's one big happy Superego family :)

Wetrain was where I am now before me, though.

u forgot to add the forum meet

Yeah, Sands- but that's just for narcissists with no shame at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Facebook too....And texting....

Can someone point me in the right direction of how to find out how much training is needed and also, where is there a list of up-coming courses?? :-?