Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manndeep

research!!!!!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Research, whether past or in progress. Please give brief details of all research projects and/or relevant research experience that you have undertaken or are undertaking, including methods used. Indicate your level of involvement and your exact role in the research team.

the next question to describe one of it in detail.

both these are mandatary questions too.

i am an SHO for 3 years but never really got into a research project. i do not think the coolege believes research as an essential thing for sho----yes its good if u have it,,,but u did not necessarily need it.......

what can i answer for the above 2 questions ?

any suggestions????am i the only 1 to have no research?

I'm in a very similar situation

3yrs plus experiencen no research

i'm going to answer 'NoNe'

guys you are right...not many people have been involved in research....

However these questions appear only if you are going for academic post, so if you are think of an idea you might want to do research on and describe it in more detail...

If you don't want the academic post, then unclick the prefer academic post on the first page and then .....magic......these questions will disappear...

Good luck!

;)

Iam still confuse about prefer acdemic,what does it means ?research post.there is no place ti click for ST,

I unclickes academic but stll there are research questions

please help

guys you are right...not many people have been involved in research....

However these questions appear only if you are going for academic post, so if you are think of an idea you might want to do research on and describe it in more detail...

If you don't want the academic post, then unclick the prefer academic post on the first page and then .....magic......these questions will disappear...

Good luck!

;)

As the applications are for the Run thru, i dont think there is a sseperate section to tick for ST...

If you untick the academic, you will still be considered for ST... but not the academic...

If you apply for the academic, the interview may be slightly different... Moreover, the application does ask you if you have details of what ou may be interested in.... and what we expect the deanery to do...

if we have funding for our research, or we have a protocol which has been approved by any of the university for an MD or PhD...

[highlight]so I think unless you are dead serious about the academic post, we may make a fool of ourselves at the interview[/highlight]