Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magna

For those who pressed submit.

19 posts in this topic

Thought i'd be relieved that one step on this arduous journey had been climbed, but I didn't enjoy the feeling that I am now at the total mercy of the MTAS Muppets.

Interested to know how long everyone else took to actually press that submit button, I was there an age.

Good luck with the last min preps to those who haven't taken the leap yet.

It's not great fun for those of us with a perfectionistic/anankastic bent.  I submitted mine on 30 January because I wanted to read books and go out, and don't regret it.  Live for today, change careers tomorrow: that's what I say. But honestly, the law of diminishing returns wants that there is minimal advantage to be gained by sitting in front of the form for days, unless the theory that Shakespeare could have been written by a monkey (or in this case even several!) is true. There's a thought.

Very poetic! You're quite right life is for living, or at least this is my take on it which is why I wonder why I took Medicine in the first place!?

I pressed my 'nuclear button' :lol: today.I was surprised to experience a feeling of 'loss'! As if I lost something, a feeling that I should have held on to the application form for a bit more.But the possibility of the site crashing before submitting the form was like a nightmare waiting to happen,so I decided to let it go.Hope the MTAS finds it interesting!! :)

just pressed submit, I was trying to do that from last night but MTAS didn't want me to enjoy the last 18 hours and wanted me to be online to check when they will come off this stupid crash.

now at least we can enjoy till the 24th of feb.

good luck everyone

me too

plan to chill on weekend

n start preparing for part1 from monday ;)

Missed a good weekend.

But I pressed it too.

What a relief.

Pressed the magic button. Hope all goes well.

cheers

Submitted at last

More than sence of relief i am feeling tensed about shortlisting process

done it at last :-/

who knowws what will happen?

I agree too joanne29......Kris_77 3 hours? It took me several days. did a draft, re-wrote it, then re-wrote again, got frustrated, took a break, discussed with my consultant then came back to it. Finally pressed the dreaded submit botton at 4am today.........Whew! A big relief. Now it's all in the hand of mtas.

Guess I was a bit casual about the whole thing..But then there would always be another round in 2008 ;)

Did feel abit like releasing a bomb from a great height aimed at my house, car and life.!! Didn't go quite according to plan.

see NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(