Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
self

What\'s next???!!!

9 posts in this topic

So best of luck to all of those who submitted their froms successfully...it kinda feels just like after i sat for my exam....after i clicked the button, i remembered a few things that i should ve put in the form, not to metntion the advice given by my boss!!! sniff, anyhow , it s too late now... let s just hope for the better.. :-/

At least i m in a better situation than a friend who didnt manage to submit hers...it just kept on rejecting her application...does anyone know about when will be the next time for submitting application, 2008?????

Waht about the second round can't people who missed the first round for some reason be allowed to apply for the second round.

my understading is , those who didnt get posts from heir first application, will have a secind chance in the next round, but i m not sure about submitting new applications for the second round..!!! it a all abit unclear...

you are not eligible for second round if u did not submit first time around...

The MTAS time table states that posts that remain vacant will be updated by 27 April and the closing date for applications for second round as May 11.Hence you need to make a fresh application for round 2 looking at the options. They also have stated that you should have applied in first round for becoming eligible in second round.

Thanks guys...but does this mean that anyone who hasnt submitted this time round will have to wait until :-? next year??

.Hence you need to make a fresh application for round 2 looking at the options.

Fresh application? Does that mean I have to write those goddamned stories again? :o

You mean those truthful and accurate accounts of your competencies, surely? ;)

:lol:...yes write them all again, but if i were you i d save my work somewhere, so all id do is copy & paste, add more salt n pepper too!!! :lol: