Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
entersan

Forensic ST4

9 posts in this topic

If you have applied for Forensic ST4, could you please vote which deaneries you have applied? Be it one/two or four. Let's see what kind of competition we have...

Well, have been writing same thing in all polls. It would have have been helpful if you had another option of 'not applied'. I would tick that option to see the poll results. Now, If i am curious to see the results, i will have to tick one of the given options thus causing a bias.

I am curious - why would you want to see how many people have applied to forensic - if you aren't competing for forensic, DKS! :(

With hindsight, that would have been a good option. I should have thought about it.

Punter, I got no words to explain except that curiosity kills the cat.

Good idea the poll, byt why lump NI, Wales ans Scotland together? We are people too you know ans would like to know the competition! :D

No disrespect Aviendha, There can be only 10 choices in the poll. So, I had to club some together! :-[

I am pretty sure, there is spurious voting in this post. Because, in one deanery I have been told there are less applicants than the votes in this post! Honest votes please!!! :-/

I am pretty sure, there is spurious voting in this post. Because, in one deanery I have been told there are less applicants than the votes in this post! Honest votes please!!! :-/

hey

which deanery

and how many applicants?