Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladyshrink

Help regarding References!!!

10 posts in this topic

hi all,

one of my referees has gone offsick for the nxt one week.what shall i do.can i ask someone else to do so for me at this last minute,esp who is not in the two years span .

thanx

If I remember correctly the MTAS system will let you know if a reference is outstanding and give you the option to change referees.

I agree with several super-egoers : the references seem nescessary more towards the end of the process.

I wouldn't change horses mid-stream ; I'm sure they anticipated consultants getting sick, going on leave, forgetting,etc.

Same problem here

My consultant s off for the next 3 months

She went off two weeks ago (no way of getting in touch with her to check whether there s any chance she did the reference before going)

Should I change the name now on my application

or wait till I hear from MTAS

The request for references has been rather patchy! Lots of individuals have not had their referees contacted as yet.

Is it possible to change the refree

please help

How to contact MTSA Is there any phone no. or E-mail.

If I change my refree on application form now ,how should I inform MTAS about change so that they can send e-mail for asking the reference.

My consultatnt hasn't received the request for refferance yet ,does that mean I have been unsucessfull this time around? I heard only short listed applicant receive the request for reff......????? any idea???

Hi

If you log on to the MTAS site and look up your application you'll see that you have the oportunity to change references...

Cheers