Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karooma70

Help....

8 posts in this topic

i applied for St2 and i wrote the wrong email of one of my referee's, i a managed to log to the website and correct it , but how would i be able to notify them about this stupied error???

Do they have an email? or would they automatically know it because i asked my consultant and he said he hasnt recieved anything by email regaring me!!

I have done the same mistake. I have now changed the the email address. How do I inform the MTAS?

Just to let people know in similiar position. Once you make changes to your referee, the MTAS picks it up automatically and sends the reference to new email. I did not have to do anything.

One of my referees has received a request for a reference but my other one has not. Any reason why? I am sure the contact details are correct.

One of my referees has received a request for a reference but my other one has not. Any reason why? I am sure the contact details are correct.

I can only think that you have not given the right email id. I know you have told that the contact details are correct.

The same thing happened to me. Even I thought the contact details are correct, later on I found out that my consultant did not know his email ID. Some of these trust email IDs are very long and complicated and one can get it wrong easily.