Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elenabakerglenn

For those who have seen their references

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering if your consultants wrote anything in the comments section? Mine has just ticked the boxes.

Has anyone else found this?

Comment box only filled if one scores less than satisfactory, to explain which areas one will need to improve. If on empathy the referee ticks the box 'shows empathy all the time', then there is no point for comment, however if a box of lacks empathy is ticked, then there may be need for comments. That's how I understand it.

If you look at the reference sheet it says Comment/Evidence.My consultant has filled this in all fields supporting what she has ticked.At the end of the day it depends on individual consultants.They have no obligations to make any comment or quote evidence if they dont want to.I have had similar experiences in RITA assessments as well. Some of them just say yes,no,good,ok to all the questions while others make detailed comments.

Mine just ticked the boxes and then had a moan realising he had to fill another reference in for my other speciality, commenting, 'i should have just cut and pasted'.

I laughed saying ' what you wanted to cut and paste the boxes you ticked'

FUnny