Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anandde

Come on did you or not

6 posts in this topic

Hope to see many people donating. But knowing our people's defeatist attitude and others will do and i will wait and see attitude,You never know.

Thank you guys for voting so far. I feel annoyed(nearly 50% didnot believe in donating!!???) but i got to respect other people's decisions. But cant help thinking, if we were not able to get into ST training its only us to be blamed for. Maybe for a change we could have fought as an united force.

I for one didnot want to be pushed out of my career goals in this country. So i would like try(like some of us) to obtain what i want. Atleast i wont feel i didn't do anything against these unfair rules. But if we fail there(looks like it) is some chance to get cct by article 14.If not go to india since i hav MD from NIMHANS.

Thanks anyway

best of luck to all of us

Kutta most of us are in denial or don't want to spend one penny.Forget the donation its the attitude we guys have is more appalling than anything else.I have stopped asking people to donate from all the people i asked in our trust to donate not even one individual has bothered to even open the bapio website what more can i say.

As fas as I am concerened most of us will end up as ftsta's and by the attidtude we have i don't think we deserve anything more than that. :(

I cant agree more sandoc. I have had similiar experience when i tried to motivate people in my trust.its appalling. Looks like we(some of us) cant motivate others any further. We will see what happens and look at alternative paths.

Some really concerned Indian colleagues have started doubling up their contributions as seen on the Indi_Go Forum to BAPIO, i mean they are donating again. They are not bothered about the very mean and selfish amongst us. They just think that not being able to appeal just for want of money would be really shameful.

I would be donating another £100 anyway.

Dear friends,

For those of us who believe in donating and hence did the same atleast have the satisfaction of having done something. But there is no use worrying or getting annoyed about others who didn't do it. After all it is better to think about things that we have control over than trying to change or convince somebody who doesn't believe in what you say.