Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sipper

LATEST ON BAPIO SITE!! ATLEAST NOW CONTRIBUTE!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

dated -23/Feb friday

dont you think its too late...just one working day before shortlistings are announced,will this letter is of any use,by this time all the shortlistings might have come to ending stage.

and with this letter will the deanearies consider changing their procedure and shortlist again in weekend?

That is one of the appropriate things which BAPIO have done. What else do you think they should be doing for the affected IMGs ?

shortlisting isnt done on that basis , at least not at the moment.

Atleast the deaneries are aware of consequences of doing the wrong thing when DOh has not issued any new guidance.

Solicitors ask to treat everyone lawfully!! High Court passed its judgment that DOH's stance is lawful!!! :lol: :lol:

Solicitors ask to treat everyone lawfully!! High Court passed its judgment that DOH's stance is lawful!!! :lol: :lol:

BAPIO has asked the deaneries to act lawfully i.e to follow the law of DoH!!!! Current DoH law, especially after the court ruling, is (look at FT slection procedure in August 2007 in MTAS) not to treat HSMP equal as British graduates/EU/ILR.

At this stage, 'law' would mean different things to different people.Deaneries are not liable to anybody except DoH.If they listen to anybody that would be DoH, not BAPIO.

So, what's the meaning of sending of this letter?

Maybe you should stop criticising and be grateful that someone is at least attempting to help.

And maybe also you should play your part and contribute a small amount of money as well.

Hell rohit r u the Indien guy in our trust who borrows food items in the hospital acommodation kitchen and never buys anything of own?Your famous?

Hell rohit r u the Indien guy in our trust who borrows food items in the hospital acommodation kitchen and never buys anything of own?Your famous?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BAPIO has asked the deaneries to act  lawfully i.e to follow the law of DoH!!!! Current DoH law, especially after the court ruling,  is (look at FT slection procedure in August 2007 in MTAS) not to treat HSMP equal as British graduates/EU/ILR.

At this stage,  'law' would mean different things to different people.Deaneries are not liable to anybody except DoH.If they listen to anybody that would be DoH, not BAPIO.

So, what's the meaning of sending of this letter?

Dear, is there any point in being so obsessed with all this legal analysis.We are not solicitors and so do not know exactly what is legal and who is authority,whether minister,court,or law.Law is above everything I believe.At the moment the law is that BAPIO has right to appeal against the high court judgement.Therefore,as long as outcome of the apeal is pending the court verdict is not applicable.Not to speculate too much but support BAPIO and yourself.The interview invitation may be on your way.So get ready for that too,and of course it won't cost earth supporting BAPIO in fund raising.I am sure u have done ur bit.

Please mind................. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

What the hell is happening? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

DEAR WEBMASTER ,I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING BUT THE POST FROM EJ IS APPALING I DONT KNOW WHO ROHIT IS NOR EJ BUT THESE KIND OF POSTS ARE RIDICULOUS ON INTERNET

some sick minds are using this forum... by clicking on last 20-30posts of some users, you can very well make Axis 2 diagnoses!!