Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tactile

A Flawed Process-

2 posts in this topic

We are forgetting the fact that this DOH guidance came after the shortlisting process has almost finished in many deaneries.Dont you guys think it creates a bias.What if some of our applications have already be 'binned' before the guidance.

Also some of the deaneries have been shortlisting on the weekends,putting undue pressure on the consultants to shortlist in a hurry.This is another source of bias.We know what happens if things are hurried up.

I understand different deaneries were at different levels of shortlistings,for example our deanery has finished st4 on thursday.So if the guidance came after the shortlisting,i am sure they are not going to re start the process???

This doesnt look like a fair selection process to me.what do u guys think.

Ofcourse we have to be optimistic,but i cant help feeling horrible with this whole sham process.

I hope the deaneries didnt exclude us... I think (pray!) visa status is checked at long listing stage and so deaneries cant decide on the basis of ur hsmp duration.. but some consultants involved in shortlisting process(like j for example in the forum) confidently mentioned almost 10days back that IMGs may not get shortlisted for round 1... scary!!