Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manndeep

reference

6 posts in this topic

can any of you see your reference on line? it says prohibited to me.

mtas had earlier said u can view it and also that we could print ant take its copy to the interview,,,,,but whats happened to it?

I have the same problem. Cant access my reference.

I know some trainees have requested their referees for a hard copy.

Are referees required (by MTAS guidleines) to send a hard copy to the trainees??

Yes, I read an email sent to my consultant from ?mtas/?mmc. [our secretary has access to his inbox]. The email clearly said that the referees should send a copy of the reference to their junior doctors as soon as it was possible.

I, however haven't received it yet, although I told him twice to give it to me. My secretary later told me that he had only sent the reference at around 16:40 of this friday gone.

Guys

dont worry too much about references.It only matters once you are selected at the interview and that too if 2 candidates have same scores at the interview.Regarding getting a copy of the refernce-it has to be given to us -signed by the consultant and we carry it to the interview.

hi, this is with regards to reference.. i've been shortlisted in mersey where they've clearly stated to bring signed references to the interviews. however, i've been told by medical staffing at northwest that references will be checked only when successful at interview.. which is quite confusing now!! any views??

hi ,

one of my referee has been contacted but not the other and i have been shorlisted from 2 places?

wot do i do with regards to my reference??

please help..................