Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lenakathiravan

confirming slots

9 posts in this topic

anyone receiving any sort of confirmation for bookings - all that happens on the screen is a button that becomes a tick mark!! p a t h e t i c!!

same here ,, not getting any confirmation..is this because of busy server or strange MTAS software..

Could it be checked with the Deanery directly cos the save button does not take to another window?

I had the same problem .

I logged in later to see a tick mark in place of the button.

I also got a tick mark,

Blue writing says :

You have booked the session as selected below

Hope that is enough.

Probably not, and I'll prob turn up to my only offer of interview and told to f off...what else can we expect from our beloved NHS and MTAS...

Good luck to you all if you have been fortunate to have been shortlisted. Fingers crossed for London/KSS (like most SHO's in the country i bet!)

I don't understand: are we all offerred different time slots, or are we all going to turn up at the same time and have to wait our turn for three hours >:(

Bellerophon,

I think that will be the case, considering how MTAS website has been acting up, it's a reflection of what to expect at the interviews. It's safer for them to get everyone in at the same time just in case they start lagging behind for whatever reason on the interview dates.

As for confirmation of booking I too had the same problem everyone described above, i eventually saw a tick next to my time selection but no other confirmation. Information on booking interview section says that we are meant to get a MTAS reference number (confirmimg our booking) which we are meant to bring to the interview......I am yet to recieve such.....has anyone recieved one yet?

I also took the oppurtunity to call the deanery to be sure that I had been booked but was told that all booking had to be done through MTAS........ ::)

yeah.

when i booked my slot, it confirmed by a tick..no reference given. and thats not all this afternoon i booked a slot, on return it still showed that i hadnt booked , so i had to rebook it again.............m****ingtas............. >:(