Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sari

Marking

12 posts in this topic

can anyone tell me how the cut off is decided.If we get a &quot:lol:' in one station can anyone tell me if we need to forget the exam.

f we get a &quot:lol:' in one station

D in one station does not mean you have failed your exam....

can anyone tell me how the cut off is decided.If we get a &quot:lol:' in one station can anyone tell me if we need to forget the exam.

You mean you went for the exam without knowing how its marked?

Its on the college website and moreover, its included in the exam pack sent to candidates.

You can get d in 4 stations if they say the pass mark is same as last time 12 out of 16.

Hopefully will be a bit lower i predict 11 this time :)

Its on the college website and moreover, its included in the exam pack sent to candidates.

sorry for my ignorence,What if u get c ?

;) ;) ;)

Well said kreely

it doesnt matter wether you get a c or d they are both classed as fails. so you would be allowed 4 stations scoring c or d.

sorry for my ignorence,What if u get c ?

;) ;) ;)

Well said kreely

Would make sense to know the scoring if it is transperant and objective.No point in trying to know about it when you are any way gambling with a BIG LUCK factor involved.  

i think passing score will be either 10 or college can expect a lawsuit...

or it will be 14 and then college will get a lawsuit..

who know what happens in the corridors of power...

I am not sure about any information on marking being included in the exam pack.If this was the case , please confirm which exam pack, the admission letter  or the application forms. I believe you can download this from College website?.  

Time to stop analysing information you haven't got. Swithc off for a few weeks. We've all been through this results wait before.

The less people know about marking and scoring better they do in exam................ I will soon be doing PhD in marking and scoring CASC but I am yet to pass my exams.......................

Hey exam's over chill and go for a holiday bcos soon you will be busy again preparing for either exam or interviews.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)