Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afterlife

Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick!

52 posts in this topic

Thanks, Kamran!

Jus what I needed!

:-[ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :(

i can't thank you enough kamran, this was exactly what i was looking for-as i was not getting anxious enough by looking at calendar/clock/watch/computer and offcourse RCPsych WS >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

i can't thank you enough kamran, this was exactly what i was looking for-as i was not getting anxious enough by looking at calendar/clock/watch/computer and offcourse RCPsych WS >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

hehe.. u dint have to look did u ? he just does it for his own sake.. reflects his anxiety..

as for u, u shud be busy on ur PS3..

and let us know ur id on the network, so i can add u to my friends list..

havent they in the past bought it forward a few days to trip us up!

havent they in the past bought it forward a few days to trip us up!

i think that was just one occasion.. since then they have behaved themselves :)

hehe.. u dint have to look did u ? he just does it for his own sake.. reflects his anxiety..

as for u, u shud be busy on ur PS3..

and let us know ur id on the network, so i can add u to my friends list..

Sagir you are right in a way, i am absolutely busy with my new PS3, i am not even caring when they gonna give results; actually it doesn't really matters anymore, am ready for it either ways. now i will get on with some bashing ha ha ;) ;) ;)

by the way how to get an online id on ps3..??

by the way how to get an online id on ps3..??

well, when u connect ur PS3 to the net for system updates and stuff, it will automatically ask u to register with the PS Network.. that is ur ID...

I don't really care...which is why I shouldn't even be commenting on this thread.......oops :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should actually getting upto speed on my ps3 but I'm oncall

I should actually getting upto speed on my ps3 but I'm oncall

aww man.. that sucks.. i was oncall too..

btw, waht game u playing currently ?

Dude Kamran, chill out;nothings gonna change if you keep looking at the stop clock, whatever should happen will happen

So just keep yourself busy with something else, i know this waiting is f***n frustrationg but there nothing much you can do about it..

The timer is on and tickin away...Although one knows that nothing can b done at this point in tme, cannot help having sleepless nights!!..

Wishing the very best to all...Good luck!

I can feel the anxiety symptoms and signs including cold hands, shaking, feeling dizzy provoked by the clock at Rcpsych website. Good luck to all

All the best everyone! I am having palpitations!

Thanks to royal college for the stopclock >:( >:( >:(

I wonder if anyone has tried searching for their names on the college website, some of my friends name i searched is leading to the results (latest pass list) page (obviously stop clock) but when i searched my name its not showing up

has anyone tried dong this ??

Shoud i be worried ??>:( >:( >:(

yes i have also tried and i think it is taking to clock with latest pass list for only those people who have recently( jan/feb 2009) passed paper 3 which is still saved as latest pass list but will be update tomorrow at 3pm.

yes i have also tried and i think it is taking to clock with latest pass list for only those people who have recently( jan/feb 2009) passed paper 3 which is still saved as latest pass list but will be update tomorrow at 3pm.

I tried searching one of my friends name who passed paper 3 recently ( jan/feb 2009) even her name not showing up, what does this mean ??