Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happydoc

Doubt about Exam regulations

12 posts in this topic

I hope someone is able to throw some light. I was discussing with a friend about the validity of paper 3 and it is clear that people who have passed paper 3 in March 08 (like me) can bank it until Dec 09 likewise paper 3 pass in Aug 08 is banked until June 2010. The college regulations say pass in Part I and Paper 3 are valid until July 2010. If someone whose paper 3 is only valid until Dec09 does not pass CASC by then, can they sit Paper 3 in Jan 2010 and CASC in March2010 or will they need to do all written papers.??????  

eyeore sorry i cannot see the reason for confusion here if u can bank old paper 1 plus paper 3 until july2010.why wud u need to take all the papers again.

Eyore, so sorry you didnt make the CASC this time .................time to chill out (atleast this wknd) and forget about the exams for a while.

There;s life after paper 1,2,3 or Casc and i'm sure you'll probably start revising soon..........................so dont get yourself muddled up now with eligibility or banking of papers. Forget abt exams this wknd.

However, in response to your question............you can e-mail or phone the college exam dept next wk to get clarification.

I will certainly catch a chill drowning in the tears I am shedding. :'( But yes back to chakki peesing and peesing from Monday.

Eyore, so sorry you didnt make the CASC this time .................time to chill out (atleast this wknd) and forget about the exams for a while.

There;s life after paper 1,2,3 or Casc and i'm sure you'll probably start revising soon..........................so dont get yourself muddled up now with eligibility or banking of papers. Forget abt exams this wknd.

However, in response to your question............you can e-mail or phone the college exam dept next wk to get clarification.

EEyore im so devestated and heart broken to hear a colleague so sad.

I passed third time- and im white uk. All my mates passed first time and the last 18 months has been pure hell.

The second time I failed I nearly gave up. My mum gave me this poem and it really helped me a lot.

Please read it -it helped me and i read it every day.

http://www.poemsonly.com/poems/iptherace.php

thats a good one happychap.cheers :)

I passed third time- and im white uk. All my mates passed first time and the last 18 months has been pure hell.

The second time I failed I nearly gave up. My mum gave me this poem and it really helped me a lot.

Not usually one to go for self help books, I really loved that poem.

Your mum is great! ;)

I am indeed touched!!! Thanks for sharing the poem with us. Three cheers for ur mum.

glad you all like the poem its got me thru rougher times than this - cancer etc

glad you all like the poem i[highlight]ts got me thru rougher times than this - cancer [/highlight]etc

u r inspirational as ur poem happychap.keep it up ;)

I suppose people like me whose Paper 3 is only valid until Dec 09 will have to start preparing for the next Paper 3 as soon as the CASC is over in October as u never know what will happen. This year the paper 3 was held in January but the last date for submitting the forms was some time last Nov. That means we will have to apply for paper 3 before the results for CASC are out in Dec or will the college anticipate this difficulty???? I will write to them anyway.

Good one