Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kichha1978

Finished CASCing..!!! What you upto now..??

41 posts in this topic

Me donnow what to do..big void !! Beer deals in ASDA and wine deals in TESCO helping a bit

Whazp wid you all..?????

Normal duty resumes... ::)

:) :) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Very well said, at least for yourself-staying up late (01.41).

To be honest, I am having PTSD symptoms of emotional numbing, avoidance of the issue, intrusive reliving, nightmares and flashbacks of the CASC every now and then! :( :-[

Me donnow what to do..big void !! Beer deals in ASDA and wine deals in TESCO helping a bit

Whazp wid you all..?????

good question.. i got totally hammered the day after my and my friends exam was over.. after that it seems as if i am in some kind of void.. work has been busy too..

going to Cornwall this easter weekend.. and once i return, it will be back to gaming as usual... normal duty resumes then :)

More time for Fifa 09 on PS3 ;)

I am busy preparing a law suit for the College  ;):lol:

I will be a co- plaintiff :lol: :lol:

I am busy preparing a law suit for the College  ;):lol:

hehe.. good luck with that Mother ;)

I am busy preparing a law suit for the College ;):lol:

::) ::) :-? :-?

Do you mean against the college?

Ill wait till the result... ::)

i wont sue if i pass!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just puzzeld after this CASC experience. I wish I could just finish it all :-[ I mean the exam ofcorse :-/

I've not been so relaxed in ages. Today watched some tv, football, out on the town with mates. Strange not having to work in the evenings. A sign of things to come if I pass.

It's good that exam's over but I have got so used to studying for exams that I get bored after work........... gosh failure comes as a shock, but I think success will come with death as If I pass, I will be bored to death, especially in the evening.........

I would still choose death with dignity any day over the shock of failing the exams......... [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif]

'Burrrrrrrrrrp' I have almost finished my last box of stella(last few cans left for tonight)...still 3 more weeks to go >:( >:( >:( >:(

Unsure wether to continue beer saga or to do something else..any suggestions what could be done..!! (no sports coz i've injured my back playing football last week) :) :)

i have now started on FAllout 3 :)

and it has got me hooked i must admit.. although i know that my ADD will kick in and i will soon lose interest as soon as i get stuck someplace :)

and it has got me hooked i must admit.. although i know that my ADD will kick in and i will soon lose interest as soon as i get stuck someplace :)

Sagir, on what are you playing fallout3 on... PS2/3 ??

PS3.. i feel drawn to the game.. almost as much as CoD4, GTA4 and Far Cry 2 did.. but one thing about Fallout3 (as was with Oblivion) is that i dont like places where i get stuck.. HL2 has drained all my brain power when it comes to games.. so as soon as i got stuck someplace, i just gave up on it :)

but i am still playing.. and i like the mechanics of the game, the atmosphere is so eerily authentic in its feel.. and it does feel as if u are fighting for survival in the wilderness...

PS3.. i feel drawn to the game.. almost as much as CoD4, GTA4 and Far Cry 2 did.. but one thing about Fallout3 (as was with Oblivion) is that i dont like places where i get stuck.. HL2 has drained all my brain power when it comes to games..  so as soon as i got stuck someplace, i just gave up on it :)

but i am still playing.. and i like the mechanics of the game, the atmosphere is so eerily authentic in its feel.. and it does feel as if u are fighting for survival in the wilderness...

you sound a true gamer bro, am almost ready to buy a PS3 before results, any suggestions on what games to buy with PS

you sound a true gamer bro, am almost ready to buy a PS3 before results, any suggestions on what games to buy with PS

well, depends on what sort of games u like.. there are plenty on the PS3 now that cater to every gamers taste.. better to discuss these issues in the PS3 or the gaming thread in the Technology board..

which u can find here

http://www.psychclub.com/YaBB.pl?board=technology

let us know what type of games u like, and we will recommend u a fair few..

if u are into FPS then u can go for Resistance, Killzone 2, FEAR 2, Bioshock and ofcourse the brilliant Call of Duty 4...

if RPG is more ur fare, then there is Oblivion and now Fallout 3..

if Action adventure is more ur forte, then u got GTA4, Drakes Fortune, Stranglehold.. God of War 3 is on its way.. u have Res Evil 5 as well now..

stealth and survival, then look no further than Metal Gear Solid 4

looking for platformers, then you have the Ratchet and Clank series.. some of the Sonic ones.. puzzles like Echochrome are nice too.. very clever..

looking for racing sims, then Motorstorm, F1 Championship, DiRT, Race Driver Grid are but just a few that will keep you busy for hours..

other sport sims ? then there is Virtua Tennis, PES and the football offerings from EA..

looking for button mashing, then u have ninja gaiden, heavenly sword, street fighter, tekken etc.

overall, the PS3 has a decent repertoire of games now.. although it still lacks a single exclusive that can draw the market to itself..

the 360 has got some stellar exclusives like PGR, Fable, Gears of War and some other which i cant recall now.. once the PS3 develops a repertoire of solid exclusives, ppl will see a switch in gamer loyalty from the 360 to the PS3.. the thing that stands in the way is the cost of the PS3 and the unavailability of pirated games on the PS.. that is a big factor that ppl take into account.. esp us subcontinental lot..

anyways, i will advise not to delay the purchase.. go for it.. the results arent worth waiting for.. and in a different way, neither is the PS3 !

well, depends on what sort of games u like.. there are plenty on the PS3 now that cater to every gamers taste.. better to discuss these issues in the PS3 or the gaming thread in the Technology board..

which u can find here

http://www.psychclub.com/YaBB.pl?board=technology

let us know what type of games u like, and we will recommend u a fair few..

if u are into FPS then u can go for Resistance, Killzone 2, FEAR 2, Bioshock and ofcourse the brilliant Call of Duty 4...

if RPG is more ur fare, then there is Oblivion and now Fallout 3..

if Action adventure is more ur forte, then u got GTA4, Drakes Fortune, Stranglehold.. God of War 3 is on its way.. u have Res Evil 5 as well now..

stealth and survival, then look no further than Metal Gear Solid 4

looking for platformers, then you have the Ratchet and Clank series.. some of the Sonic ones.. puzzles like Echochrome are nice too.. very clever..

looking for racing sims, then Motorstorm, F1 Championship, DiRT, Race Driver Grid are but just a few that will keep you busy for hours..

other sport sims ? then there is Virtua Tennis, PES and the football offerings from EA..

looking for button mashing, then u have ninja gaiden, heavenly sword, street fighter, tekken etc.

overall, the PS3 has a decent repertoire of games now.. although it still lacks a single exclusive that can draw the market to itself..

the 360 has got some stellar exclusives like PGR, Fable, Gears of War and some other which i cant recall now.. once the PS3 develops a repertoire of solid exclusives, ppl will see a switch in gamer loyalty from the 360 to the PS3.. the thing that stands in the way is the cost of the PS3 and the unavailability of pirated games on the PS..  that is a big factor that ppl take into account.. esp us subcontinental lot..

anyways, i will advise not to delay the purchase.. go for it.. the results arent worth waiting for.. and in a different way, neither is the PS3 !

wow dude, i think you should write a book on gaming ;) ;) ;)

hehe.. book is too much to ask for.. there are other better gamers, reviewers and writers on the forum.. but a blog is not too much asking.. and i have started one so far.. no gaming related articles on it so far.. but willll do so.. feel free to leave comments.

overall, the PS3 has a decent repertoire of games now.. although [highlight]it still lacks a single exclusive[/highlight] that can draw the market to itself..

Sagi - WTF?

What about Resistance(1 and 2), Drake, Warhawk and LBP?

Don't make me come to Manchester/Lincoln and whup you!

Docrav - RPG = role playing game, FPS = first person shooter.

Lots more of this on the PS3 thread - come see what you're missing!

********FALLOUT3 SPOILER***********

And Sags - just skip the Arefu mission if you have to - all you really get are a few guns, stimpaks, and a sword called 'the Vampire's Edge' - which kind of sucks..... Build up your lockpick and repair skills and just explore the crap out of the massive map!

F_S

What about Resistance(1 and 2), Drake, Warhawk and LBP

dude, i agree tht these excluives are really good.. but they havent generated the frenzy and hype that Gears of War, Halo or Fable did for the 360..

hopefuly God of War 3 will do it...

the biggest problem though is still lack of pirated games for the PS3