Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
princess123

I havent got my results yet !!

15 posts in this topic

I called up the College twice this am.

The first time the guy refused to check if my results were posted. He said they would have been posted ANYWAY.

When I requested for my results over the phone, he refused to give due to security reasons obviously.

Later I called up again and then requested to e mail me, he refused to do that as well. I then asked for another copy to be sent out. Even that request was turned down and the guy asked me to wait until Wednesday ! before they send me another copy of results (if I don't receive the originals by then). I doubt if they had even posted my results until I called them today. They had not sent me any confirmation of my application form received (For CASC) and had not even sent me my exam dates until I had called them after which they posted me those letters. I then asked them if I could pop over to teh College to see the results. But even then no luck. The results are NOT posted on the College notice board they said.

I havent got my feedback as well so probably I will call them tomorrow to ask. They did post my name in the applications received list, so I have definitely been unsuccessful.

But I don't know yet if I have passed or not !!!

Assume the best and celebrate :D but yes it is ridiculous situation.

Anyone else who hasnt got their letter?

Spoke to the college just now. They have asked me to call back on Thursday if I havent recd it by then. They say they will send out replacement letters only on Thursday.

Spoke to the college just now. They have asked me to call back on Thursday if I havent recd it by then. They say they will send out replacement letters only on Thursday.

:) :) :)

I thought you passed! Am I wrong?

:) :) :)

[highlight]I thought you passed! Am I wrong?

[/highlight]

How and Why did u think this??? Do u have any inside info???? I keep looking at the pass list every few hours expecting my name to miraculously appear there. :D and that the RC will say they have meade a grave error and I can claim back all the £s that I have spent until now in a law suit. ;)

I think even when I pass I will continue to torture myself bcoz I may not be able to live without constant punishment. :lol:

Have you got the letter yet Bombshell? I have got it today and am quite devastated. Further training and preparation seem to have impacted negatively on my performance. I am totally devastated.

Devastated in what way Eeyore ? Are you talking about the no of stations you failed or something else ?

Have you got the letter yet Bombshell? I have got it today and am quite devastated. Further training and preparation seem to have impacted negatively on my performance. I am totally devastated.  

Not yet. I don't yet know if I have passed or failed.

[highlight]Devastated in what way Eeyore ? Are you talking about the no of stations you failed or something else ?

[/highlight]

Devastated in every way including the number of stations I failed. Devastated that I failed in stations that I thought I had done as well as can be done in 7 mins or 10 mins as th case may be. Devastated that the college thinks I could not adequately assess risk of paedophilia in 7 mins!!!!!! (People claim upto 20 hrs for preparing Court Reports) Just palin an simple devastated.I dont think even Happychap's poem can rescue me.

Anybody who has not yet received their results ? I have'nt

That's taken some time and I do really feel for you. Hope you pass.

I wish I hadn't after receiving it, at least there would have been hope, even though a false one for me :-[