Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feroz

Study Group

6 posts in this topic

Just wondered if there are people in devon area hoping to join their heads together for casc.

Hi

I am looking for a study partner for CASC in oct. 09, I live in tamworth

willing to travel or through skype at times

anyone willing, please send me an e-mail

v.motappa@sky.com

regards

yes , i am interested.

i m in Manchester but can skype when convenient.

naveedramay@yahoo.com

The old study group board has been removed. If you want to set up a study group, I suggest the following:

a) Go to the Community

B) Click on your profile tab

c) Click on 'Start new group'

d) Give your group a meaningful title and description so others can find it, eg 'Manchester CASC revision'

e) Choose category 'Exam study groups'

f) Decide whether you want an open group or private group (you and select friends)

g) Publicise it - go to Friends/Advanced Search and search 'MRCPsych status' equal to 'Revising for CASC'. You can add more search criteria, such as location or deanery.

h) From the search results, look at the profiles and write people a message about the new group or invite them to be your friend.

i) In your group, you can make announcements, set up discussion threads just like this forum but only for your group, and add comments to the wall.

When you go to the Community, you'll be able to see your activity stream which will include anything going on in your group.

Groups don't need to be big. A study group of 3 or 4 people might be sufficient.

Hi

desparetely looking for a reading partner or study group at above areas. Please reply ASAP.

Hi,

I will be working in Birmingham from Friday 2nd October. Please let me know if any of you are up for practising.