Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naderyakoub

Papers 2*3 and CASC Books for Sale

1 post in this topic

Hi All

I am selling an excellent collection of books for very cheap prices on Amazon.co.uk. All Books are in excellent condition and in fact look exactly like new. Below is a list of what is available. You may buy any or even all of them

Medical Biostatistics and Epidemiology: Examination & Board Review: This is a very useful book for critical appraisal with 100+ MCQs that were very useful in preparing for critical appraisal part of the exam`. Only for 8 quids

The Doctor's Guide to Critical Appraisal : You know this book. I found it the most easy to read of all critical appraisal books

MRCPsych Part 2: Clinical Exam: Long Case Presentations: I found this book useful for CASC. Many of my colluges would agree that it is good as well specially the chapters on Aetiological formulation (helpful in discussion)

MRCPsych: Preparation for the CASC (Get Through): We know this book which decieved everyone but now at least it is somehow relevant as you have standalone OSCEs

MRCPsych Part I: Passing the OSCE

OSCEs in Psychiatry: Royal College Book with Video CD

The Maudsley Handbook of Practical Psychiatry

Simply go to Amazon.co.uk and search for the title and I am currently the lowest price. All Books are LIKE NEW and in Excellent condition

Good Luck All