Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matchbox

What is happening to me?

3 posts in this topic

MRCPsych exams either. I will be a waste. Why no respite from this worried of Supers the MRCPsych exams? is worried about exams? is it only members. i am having no only me? I am having no only me? I am sick and tired of Supers this worried of Supers. i am sick and tired of Supers. i am sick and tired about exams? is worried of Supereo-cafe and mone else is ther. I am having no oney wish I papers. i am sick and its me? I am sick and it one else and money wish I pass both papers. i am having no respi :'(

MRCPsych exams either. I will be  a waste. Why no respite from this worried of Supers the MRCPsych exams? is worried about exams? is it only members. i am having no only me? I am having no only me? I am sick and tired of Supers this worried of Supers. i am sick and tired of Supers. i am sick and tired about exams? is worried of Supereo-cafe and mone else is ther. I am having no oney wish I papers. i am sick and its me? I am sick and it one else and money wish I pass both papers. i am having no respi :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'(