Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kreely

Acting Career

32 posts in this topic

I think some of us will make excellent actors with lucrative careers after getting through the CASC exams. The practice we put in 4 the exam is probably even more than the rehearsals in Bollywood, Hollywood or Nollywood.

Was it shakespeare who said

'Life is but a stage and every man but an actor...'

RCPsych is more deep than you think mate... they are preparing us for LIFE...

seriously guys does anybody know about royal college taking on some of us as actors for the exam? I can be a good actor.

I once played a role in a tele drama shown in 26 countries. I had a Blink and ul miss me role but hey....I did dialogue in it and I got a can of pepsi for my effort hahahahhaha

I would love to act but then hey....I wont want to play a terrorist in movies or the Indian flatmate with the strong accent.

Was it shakespeare who said

'Life is but a stage and every man but an actor...'

RCPsych is more deep than you think mate... they are preparing us for LIFE...

All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players:

They have their exits and their entrances;

And one man in his time plays many parts,

His acts being seven ages.....

I once played a role in a tele drama shown in 26 countries. I had a Blink and ul miss me role but hey....I did dialogue in it and I got a can of pepsi for my effort hahahahhaha

I would love to act but then hey....I wont want to play a terrorist in movies or the Indian flatmate with the strong accent.

Peecho you are an interantional star! which tele drama was this? ;) ;)

hahahhahahha it was a bogus pakistani drama called shantul. I had a guest appearence in it where I play an NGO officer who is kidnapped by the tribal leaders for taking photos of the local women .It had a car chase n all hahahhahahaha

my 7 seconds of fame

Put it on you tube my friend, you may multiply your fame that way. Or end up being a s****r. :lol:

thats a new career opening..

any ideas where royal college advertise vacancies for actors? :)

hahahhahahha

Rollywod sounds fine.

Honestly speaking there isnt much of a career for Asians in Hollywood is there. Naseerudin shah in a few,om puri in a few, Kal Pen in a few ( even though hez american).

how many do u have on TV???

The Masood family hahhahahaha.....( for anyone that might not understand this...from eastenders)

Rollywood's first picture

Royal Prem Kahani [ Royal love story]

Starring - Peecho

Villains = Royal college chief examiner with a number of small villains [ examiners]

Let it be a classic love story --- Love begins in the exam hall. Our hero dropping his books as soon as he sees his dream girl. Surprisingly , she catches the same train back home and the chemistry begins.

The Villains try to break the relationship by not allowing to sponsor their exams just because the chief examiners son is in love with our Hero's bird.

Include a few songs in it [ Playing hide and seek and swinging around the traffic signals near the royal college building]

The end will be a bollywood finish - Our Hero becomes the President of the Royal college and the heroine - chief examiner and the couple lived happily for years.

Music and Direction - Hope 1

Critical reviews by Greenalien [ especially during this credit crunch]

Such an expensive movie , I dont believe it [ say this in an Indian accent and enjoy]

Starring - Peecho

Villains = Royal college chief examiner with a number of small villains [ examiners]

Let it be a classic love story --- Love begins in the exam hall. Our hero dropping his books as soon as he sees his dream girl. Surprisingly , she catches the same train back home and the chemistry begins.

The Villains try to break the relationship by not allowing to sponsor their exams just because the chief examiners son is in love with our Hero's bird.

Include a few songs in it [ Playing hide and seek and swinging around the traffic signals near the royal college building]

The end will be a bollywood finish - Our Hero becomes the President of the Royal college and the heroine - chief examiner and the couple lived happily for years.

Such an expensive movie , I dont believe it [ say this in an Indian accent and enjoy]

hahahhahahhahhaha that was awsome Borakh.

let me add some more bollywood to it..how about terms like....Mind blowing, aikdum solid hai boss,aik ka paanch.mast item

Starring - Peecho

hahahhahahhahhaha that was awsome Borakh.

let me add some more bollywood to it..how about terms like....Mind blowing, aikdum solid hai boss,aik ka paanch.mast item

;) ;) ;)this shud be in red hot/ chill out zone...WM...!! :) :) :)

Starring - Peecho

and Il be called Karan saxena ( I havnt come across a karan saxena in movies who isnt rich and powerful) hahhaa

We desperately need an action scene here.

Got it

When our hero P drives to Birmingham to write the exam, the chief examiner sends a few Hummers down the road cornering him . Our hero drives an old banger and twists his car sending a few hummers down the road and when he is forced to enter a service area, he gets down from his car and the actual fight begins . Surely, P with his Pathan build can handle all the villains . :D

even if P was a small skinny bloke....In movies.....hero beats everyone up.rahul roy would beat people up hahahhaha... In reality Im sure he would break his arm killin a fly....

comin back to the action scene...collars up, huge rayban shades, low neck vest showing chest hair and my trousers tucked into my long boots

hahahaha............

Peech, u seem to be good at multi-tasking too..... :D

jumping off the top of buildings and beating up 500000000 men and romancing 50 women at the same time is just a part of what a true bollywood hero does.......MIND IT

spicy add ons in the movie--- An examiner [ Male] is in love with our hero. He knows that the big man is from Caveland. He is a Royal college examiner. He tells P to book a holiday in Tora Bora where they can find solitude and romance.

There goes a dream love song.

Like it P

but when they both reach Tora bora...the examiner takes off his mask and reveals the true bhai ( B) of the south.....

P screams nahinnnnnnnn....and is rescued by deepika and B is left in the caves with Osama to play kabbaddi

Our hero P is then found by the CIA and shifted to Guantanamo Bay . He is barred from writing the exam ------ will continue.

B and O celebrate the birth of their 23rd child while P wins 12 millions dollars for being wrongly accused for something he hadnt done....

MY NAME IS KHAN

hahahahhahahahhaha

that was a class response Peech! [smiley=engel017.gif]