Yeah good luck to all.

I perceive some heart rates going up to 150/min already :P

Yeah good luck to all.

I perceive some heart rates going up to 150/min already :P

Not mine anyway.

It's over for me.

Sure I will a bit low for sometime.

Nothing else. :'(

I can't see any activity on the college website as yet. Hope it is not another MTAS saga!!!

Getting really anxious.

the result is usually out at 10am

nothing on college web site yet

yes nothing on the site .did they give us any time

Try typing your name into the search box on the website. When I was waiting for part 1 results and the list was delayed by half an hour or so I did that and it came up with a result linked to the latest pass list.

Hmm just saw DingDong's post so the above probably won't work until much closer to the time!

Results out, I couldnt find my name in there. I tried to click again and then it showed as a countdown clock. This was for the paper 2. results were something like 240 out of 640 or something.39% or whereabts.

Results out, I couldnt find my name in there. I tried to click again and then it showed as a countdown clock. This was for the paper 2. results were something like 240 out of 640 or something.39% or whereabts.

do not worry, even i saw that but that was part 2 2007 exam result not paper 2, hope this will help.good luck

are u sure? I just saw the list quickly and scrolled down. I am sure I clicked on the link which said paper 1 and 2. I am anyways not very hopeful of paper 2 !!!

The countdown clock is showing 5 hours and 15 minutes to release of exam results on website. I also checked with royal college and they will release the exam results at 4 pm today.

Waiting is the worst part! >:(

Result is going to come out at 4pm. i wish you guys all the best. i hope it would be alright. Any idea what the pass mark for 1 & 2 was fixed at?

are u sure? I just saw the list quickly and scrolled down. I am sure I clicked on the link which said paper 1 and 2. I am anyways not very hopeful of paper 2 !!!

yeah i am sure as i could see my colleagues name as well who passed part-2, moreover it was clearly mentioned part 2 results, if you check the part 2 results now, you will be clear about it, good luck

About 61% paased. That's not bad at all. Considering old MRCPsych Part 1 results

you are right 61% good for paper 1, and even 37% good for paper 2 which was a shock

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0