Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shad

failed paper one

10 posts in this topic

Don`t put yourself down. :(

Sorry that you could`nt make it this time but trust me you will soon have ur share of success :silly:

Good luck

best of luck next time. Take heart.

I know it is painful but after the festive period, take stock of your performance and identify your weaknesses and I am sure you will pass next time.

sometimes its not just effort but the element of luck that matters- the odd answer u wrongly marked or the ones that u didnot read correctly :'(.  been there before.....it will change 8-)

so dont loose heart. people have done it and will be able to do it in future and next yr its gonna be easier with wider question bank....good luck ;)

i got 57.5% and my friend got 58.1%, 2 more guesses right and we could have passed.

i got 57.5% and my friend got 58.1%, 2 more guesses right and we could have passed.

The idea is not to guess, but to know. Hope you do better next time.

The idea is not to guess, but to know. Hope you do better next time.

Once again, i completely disagree, half of the questions attempted have got nothing to do with knowledge base but on lucky flukes!!

Do u not remember the basics and the clinical paper of old Part ? How many questions did u attempt based

on ur knowledge base?

And for once just rip off this cold detached persona of urs, be a realist not a sceptic!!!

I agree with Nerd, it is really heartbreaking as it is definitely not a test of knowledge if one fails by 0.5% or 1% but that is the way the marking system works,maybe next time I will 'know' and pass.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0