Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vijwarn

new style paper 1

3 posts in this topic

hi i passed old part 1 theory exam in 2005. i went to a staff grade job after that. i failed osce when i tried same year. can i take new paper 2, should i take new paper 1 again? please help me. i want to know if there is anyone in same situation before contacting royal college.

I am afraid you have to take paper-1.Paper-1 and paper-2= theory and OSCE of old part 1.

Good luck.

hi i passed old part 1 theory exam in 2005. i went to a staff grade job after that. i failed osce when i tried same year. can i take new paper 2, should i take new paper 1 again? please help me. i want to know if there is anyone in same situation before contacting royal college.

I cant believe you are choosing to receive information on forums in preference for the college that registers for the exam. I'm sure you knew you success in part1 theory couldnt be banked once you failed the OSCE.

And where have you been...........when all this was changing?

Anyways, to answer you question......................

YES.................you can take paper 2. Infact, you can now take any of the papers....................but have to pass all 1,2 &3 before doing CASC.

check the link...http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/2009%20Exams%20Eligibility%20Criteria%20and%20Regs%20Final%20120109%20KM-FP.pdf

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0