Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hesham123

question BANK

14 posts in this topic

please i need to know if there are Question banks for MRCPsych Paper 1 ??

thanks in advance

The best thing would be to go through the previous exam questions in here.

All the questions are listed elsewhere in this forum.

I've compiled a free document of the questions. Needs tidying up. Online next week.

From Tuesday 5 May new threads will be regularly started by me on the Paper 1 and Paper 2 boards with collections of past paper questions by topic. Within a couple of weeks all the collected past paper questions will hopefully have been discussed and answered. The posts will also help to focus your revision. I'll also make available a PDF of all the questions for those who can't wait.

Hi Administrator,

Kindly help me ....Its my first time to do the paper 1...I dont know much . I have my colleages tell me to go thru previous exams to know more than usual reading and i think its helpful.

Please. Good day

susana [smiley=thanks.gif]

Hi Webmaster

Could you please let me know when the PDf file is suppose to be on the site and where we can find it.

Many thanks

Amy

From Tuesday 5 May new threads will be regularly started by me on the Paper 1 and Paper 2 boards with collections of past paper questions by topic. Within a couple of weeks all the collected past paper questions will hopefully have been discussed and answered. The posts will also help to focus your revision. I'll also make available a PDF of all the questions for those who can't wait.

Thats very kind of you!! ;)

Thanx WM [smiley=thanks.gif]

From [highlight]Tuesday 5[/highlight] May new threads will be regularly started by me on the Paper 1 and Paper 2 boards with collections of past paper questions by topic. Within a couple of weeks all the collected past paper questions will hopefully have been discussed and answered. The posts will also help to focus your revision. I'll also make available a PDF of all the questions for those who can't wait.

many thanks WM..............

we are eagerly waiting for these questions......!!!

many thanks once again in anticipation for the awesome help

Hi all.

Is there anyone out there who would like to swap a CT1 Psychiatry post with me? I currently am posted to the Lancashire Area and would prefer somewhere as far south of Manchester as possible for family reasons.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am very worried that we are unable to locate the question bank and it is our exam tomorrow.

What is the issue with not telling us exactly where the question bank is on the website?

Please can someone who has found the question bank direct others kindly..

Thanks

C :-?

I haven't found a question bank per say but look into the locked 2007 question EMI club... apparently the EMIs are very often repeated!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0