Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sb

Paper 2 questions

8 posts in this topic

To all of you who wrote paper 2.I believe it was really tough but I hope you can share some questions and discuss answers on this thread.

hi guys,

its very tough paper. questions are so lengthy especially in statistics. question booklet it self like small size text book. i would say most of them are bouncers. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]. i believe my preperation in in statistics , genetics and epideomology is very poor somebody who is good in those can comment on those qestions. where as some pharmacology and neuropsychiatry are straightforward

Hey guys

I also found the paper 2 to be very tough; with load of questions on statistics, research methodology, genetics, neuroradiology and chromosomal abnormalities.

Take care

Hi every one

Wonder if any one remeber ,, what was the name of new drug they were asking ,, ending with Oxetine???......Also there was a question on Warenberg War .. if any one remebers.??

hi mmushtaq

it is ATOMOXETINE for ADHD.

as for Warenberg War question i can't remember the warding but i think is to do with medical ethics....

do u remember any other mcqs ?? ..it was too tough to memorise

it Is noremberg war trail.... I think .... Germany .... WW II

That sounds like Nuremberg- but I can't imagine what that would have been doing in Paper 2!

That sounds like Nuremberg- but I can't imagine what that would have been doing in Paper 2!

Exactly!

That was the status of us, who sat the paper 2.

Anyways, now we know what to expect, no surprises for paper 3 then?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0