Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IED.LAMP

When will I be eligible?!!paper 2

6 posts in this topic

I am not so sure about the paper 2 criterias on the RCPsych website.I am a keen been to give my paper 2 in Nov.I just passed my paper 1 in june 08 and obviously in high spirits to get going with the exams.

I have  6 m of SHO and  1 yr ST 1 experience untill to date.By nov it will be +4 months.The criterias says about the WPBA `s over a period of 7 months?Will I be eligible for this Nov paper 2 ? or got to wait untill feb 09?

Not sure though.Any thoughts.... ::)

just apply for paper 2 in Nov. WPBAs is not a big problem with regards to the time limits. At the end of the day it is ur college tutor who will be signing the application and I dont think any tutor will stop u from writing the exam just because the WPBAs are not within the specified time limits.

Thanks for your response Buddy 123.

I felt the same initialy and agree with your view.

BUT,

I was rejected in feb 08 for the paper 1 on the basis of the WPBA`s.Hence,I had to take it in June after fulfilling the desired period of spread!!!

I think there is a trick in choosing the type of application to apply.If it`s transition then it`s OK! might have trouble with the ST application if not filled both the criterias.This is my understanding any other experiences or views?!! :silly:

whatever the type of application, it is ur college tutor who will be signing it. isnt it??

Is the college checking the WPBAs personally these days?? I doubt it. Again it might depend on the college tutor as well. My tutor doesnt even bother to look at the forms. As long as I tell her that I did so many number of WPBAs, she is happy with it.

. As long as I tell her that I did so many number of WPBAs, she is happy with it.

Mari......buddy ante tutor kooda bhayamena....!?????!!

. As long as I tell her that I did so many number of WPBAs, she is happy with it.

[highlight]Mari......buddy ante tutor kooda bhayamena....!?????!![/[/highlight]quote]

OOOHHHHH!!!!

telugu atlast. meeru evaro naaku clue ivvandi

i wil try to find out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0