Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
talha

Best of five MCQs..any one?

11 posts in this topic

Any one has or know where to get best of five MCQs material for the new paper 3 exam?..

another thing would be to wait for the manchester course notes next year ;)

Not a good idea if you are doing the exam in spring though!!

Apparently the manchester course organisers are re-writing all their notes to suit the new exam format for next year..

Thanks guys...The american material are not free >:(. well i will pay if they are usefull...but who knows?

Yes, they are not free. They are actually very expensive and I am not sure if they are worth this amount of money. But what are the other alternatives??

Best of Five Questions is the standard method of assessment in the American and Canadian Board Exams. I found self assessment materials from the American psychiatric publishing. here are the links.

http://cme.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/hierarchy/psychcme_node;1

http://cme.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/hierarchy/psychcme_node;SAExams

A bit expensive though. Wondering if someone is considering to share them?

Are these materials only online? And i cant seem to see anything on critical appraisal or research. Anybody with any other suggestions on materials?.

Thanks

Webmaster: Any attempt to infringe copyright will not be tolerated on this forum. Members will be immediately banned from this forum if they post messages asking for or selling copies of course notes.

Webmaster: Any attempt to infringe copyright will not be tolerated on this forum. Members will be immediately banned from this forum if they post messages asking for or selling copies of course notes.

Past questions for what??

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0