Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve_ramplin

Best of Five Questions - paper 3

7 posts in this topic

As discussed in other post, people can post their own BOF MCQs for paper 3 here - WITH ANSWER REFS please!

So basically you are trying to memorize Revision Notes in psychiatry by fabricating MCQs !!! I do not think this is the way the exam will be. If it is the case, I would be very disappointed. Also if we have to do this with a Psychiatry reference, I would use OHP instead of revision notes. I think it is more relevant

I see the use of a variety of texts by different people in order to create a varied and therefore useful question bank to be the whole point.

The point is clearly not to learn any book by rote.

Sorry for posting True or False Qs here but can anyone clarify the following

1. Presence of Conduct Disorder significantly raises the chance of that child developing an anxiety disorder.

2. Depression in conduct disordered adolescents is more commonly seen in males than females.

3. using ICD criteria, 3% of school age children meet diagnostic criteria for Hyperkinetic disorder.

1. Presence of Conduct Disorder significantly raises the chance of that child developing an anxiety disorder.

2. Depression in conduct disordered adolescents is more commonly seen in males than females.

3. using ICD criteria, 3% of school age children meet diagnostic criteria for Hyperkinetic disorder.

1. False

2. False

3. True 3-7%

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0