Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISH

Paper 3 easier than before

6 posts in this topic

An intresting thing about paper 3 is that we dont have to study for Basic sciences paper.This is covered in Paper-2.Has anyone noticed it ? if so any comments ? or is it just me who is excited ?

Mind you Basic sciences paper is the most irritating bit in the previous pattern (view of the majority)

Not sure u can consider it as easier than before, not until exam results come out and people give feedbacks.

I've heard something about the pilot papers; apparently paper 2 was too easy and paper 3 was too hard so the collge must have looked at standards they set

Has anybody taken the pilot papers here to give some feeed-back?

anyone who studied for the basic sciences paper before needed their head examined.

I dont think BOF can be easy. Just think one BOF is 5 questions rolled into one, one true and four false. So if u solve 100 BOFs that is in effect 500 mcqs.!!!!! Moreover Critical Appraisal MCQs will cover more theory than appraising any one paper. But I certainly prefer MCQs in whatever form to essays. Anyway the college are still looking for questions apparently.!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0