Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jothiden

Confirmation of venue

15 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I'm Stressing!!!!

Have not yet heard from the college about WHERE i'm due to sit paper 3???

Is there anyone else out there in the same position???  Any advise on how I should follow it through??? :-? :-/

Mine is dated 5th Feb. You need to give them a ring on monday. Probably lost in the post. Relax though it'll all be fine, get some studying done!

Check their website to see if your name is on the list for paper 3. I saw a list a few wks back before they started sending out letters.

On the other hand, give them a ring.

i got mine earlier this week.. well.. got TWO letters in fact !!!!

one stating a B'ham and other one in Manchester...

so gave them ring, and found out that it wil indeed be in manchester... one of my friends still hasnt got his..

Has anyone got the Admission Ticket yet?? The confirmation letter stated we will get an admission ticket at least 2 weeks before the exam.

Not yet.......didnt even remember there was something like that on the letter.

Has anyone got the [highlight]Admission Ticket [/highlight]yet?? The confirmation letter stated we will get an admission ticket at least 2 weeks before the exam.

isnt the letter sufficient ? they never mentioned a ticket in any of their letters.. i thougt the letter they sent was enough ..

[highlight]Has anyone got the Admission Ticket yet?? The confirmation letter stated we will get an admission ticket at least 2 weeks before the exam. [/highlight]

I got my holiday ticket, fed up of these stupid regulations.

[highlight]Has anyone got the Admission Ticket yet?? The confirmation letter stated we will get an admission ticket at least 2 weeks before the exam. [/highlight]

I got my holiday ticket, fed up of these stupid regulations.

Well Done!!!!!! We should all follow your example.

But yes they do say in my letter that they will send an Examination Ticket!!!!! I got two letters actually one immediately after I sent the application and another last week which confirmed the venue afgain and they are going to send me an admission ticket. May be I am special? :lol:

Has anyone got the Admission Ticket yet?? The confirmation letter stated we will get an admission ticket at least 2 weeks before the exam.

Thanks for that, Eeyore! I hadn't even noticed that little sentence in the middle. It's true: my letter says

The examination will start on time and no extra time will be allocated to late arrivals.

[highlight]An examinations Admissions Ticket will be sent to you at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the examination.[/highlight]

PHOTO ID

YOU MUST BRING OFFICIAL PHOTO ID TO THE EXAMINATION. This can include.....

Well- exam's 2 weeks today...how long do we give David Flowers before we start bombarding him with e-mails and phone calls? :-?

dont know.. might be worthwhile to wait for a couple of days before we blast his office... with phone calls i meant.. not a bomb....

anyways.. i cant even book my holiday ticket till i get my annual leave ratified :(

stuck really...

dont know.. might be worthwhile to wait for a couple of days before we blast his office... [highlight]with phone calls i meant.. not a bomb....[/highlight]

anyways.. i cant even book my holiday ticket till i get my annual leave ratified :(

stuck really...

Don't tempt me!

Go for it Ros, just booked mine from 13th.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0