Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nocturnal

Eligibility for paper 3!

4 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I sat my paper 2 (under the new system) yesterday and am sure I will not get through paper 2!

Is it possible to sit for paper 3 in Autumn, whilst re-attempting paper 2?

Having gone through the eligibility requirements on the rcpsych website, it looks like u need to pass papers 1 and 2 before applying for paper 3.

But my fellow trainee is taking all three written papers this spring.

Can anyone tell me how this is possible?

Dear all,

I sat my paper 2 (under the new system) yesterday and am sure I will not get through paper 2!

Having gone through the eligibility requirements on the rcpsych website, it looks like u need to pass papers 1 and 2 before applying for paper 3.

[highlight]But my fellow trainee is taking all three written papers this spring[/highlight].

Why not ask the trainee.

According to the college, you need a pass in Part 1or paper 1&2 to register for paper 3, so that's clear enough. So if you know someone who this doesnt apply to, then he/she is the best person to reveal how.

My understanding is that you have to have passed paper II before you can take paper III.

Dear all,

But my fellow trainee is taking all three written papers this spring.

one needs to clear paper 1 and 2 before sitting for paper 3 as outlined on the rcpsych website..next paper 2 is in June and results are in July..you still have another chance to clear in that attempt to be able to sit for paper 3 in August..We are in the same boat..no chance of clearing paper 2..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0