Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naderyakoub

Paper 3 Might not follow the Old Part 2

8 posts in this topic

Have a look on this comment from the Chief Examiner:

http://www.psychclub.com/YaBB.pl?num=1204542392

This means that we may face some new questions testing knowledge that has not been tested in previous part 2. In that case all these Manchester and Birmingham notes will have to go to the bin.

This may also mean that we can hope for some sensible questions from the college rather than memorizing all the figures, percentages, gene abbreviations and eponyms !!!

Otherwise, we should not worry much as this paper 3 will be a good experience for the next one  :lol:. 6 more months of being an SHO is not a big deal; at least we can test a new psychiatric subspeciality (rationalization)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This means that we may face some new questions testing knowledge that has not been tested in previous part 2. In that case all these Manchester and Birmingham notes will have to go to the bin.

This may also mean that we can hope for some sensible questions from the college rather than memorizing all the figures, percentages, gene abbreviations and eponyms !!!

Otherwise, we should not worry much as this paper 3 will be a good experience for the next one :lol:. 6 more months of being an SHO is not a big deal; at least we can test a new psychiatric subspeciality (rationalization)

May be not for u NY, but for people like us it is crucial. But what u have said is true, no point in worrying now.

Otherwise, we should not worry much as this paper 3 will be a good experience for the next one  :lol:. 6 more months of being an SHO is not a big deal; at least we can test a new psychiatric subspeciality (rationalization)

Thats a relief. So I hope there wont be questions of the type...Thiomersal is not used in MMR vaccine...ego consciously fights with superego to unconciously get rid of id......male babboons forage in male only groups because female babboons have not left with much cortisol in their CSF...........etc

We may face some new questions like what is the date of birth of Margaret Mahler. where was Erickson born, How many pages was X study and so on.

We may face some new questions like what is the date of birth of Margaret Mahler. [highlight]where was Erickson born[/highlight], How many pages was X study and so on.

My God! my erection will come down if I listen to these kind of questions...Yes! need them at least till 11th March.

Exams should not affect erection mate. At the end of the day you will find a good job, it might not be a training one but even the quality, organization and modernizing medical training is currently questionable. Another fact is that UK training may not be as well-respected internationally as before, for example, RANCP has cancelled the reciprocal agreement with RCPsych.

We are all watching what will happen and when it will happen and after it happens, why it happened and why it should not have happened. Then all the consultations to discuss how to prevent what happened from happening again in the future and so on....

I think I have the right to talk non-sense too.... sorry

Exams should not affect erection mate. At the end of the day you will find a good job, it might not be a training one but even the quality, organization and modernizing medical training is currently questionable. Another fact is that UK training may not be as well-respected internationally as before, for example, RANCP has cancelled the reciprocal agreement with RCPsych.

We are all watching what will happen and when it will happen and after it happens, why it happened and why it should not have happened. Then all the consultations to discuss how to prevent what happened from happening again in the future and so on....

I think I have the right to talk non-sense too.... sorry

Good man..thats reassuring.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0