Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISH

results not on 03 April ??

21 posts in this topic

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for your email. The MRCPsych Paper III results will be available at 17:00 on Friday.

Regards,

Grant

Examination Services (Written Section)

Royal College of Psychiatrists

17 Belgrave Square

London SW1X 8PG

Tel: 020 7235 2351 Ext 300

Fax: 020 7235 9948

is this some april fool joke?

It is not April Fool, I have just called the Department and they confirmed it is Friday at 5 PM. This is really stupid. We can not complain as in the exam admission paper, they said results will be mailed 5 weeks after the exam and there was no mention of online results !!! I would not be surprised if they change the calendar document on their site !!

A message to kamran, you need to change the countdown clock.

Im not passing anyway so am not really bothered

WTF is this ? U guys r sure it's Friday ? If this is some April fool joke, I m gonna kill u guys >:(;)

Guys

I have confirmed from Grant Fisher personally over the phone and the result is coming on 3rd April, thursday at 5 pm.  I religiously say that and not April fooling at all.  

I am not expecting the results, but I think that this was not a nice one for April's fools......

bad taste...

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for my email. The results will be available on Thursday 3rd of April.

Regards,

Grant

Examination Services (Written Section)

Royal College of Psychiatrists

17 Belgrave Square

London SW1X 8PG

Tel: 020 7235 2351 Ext 300

Fax: 020 7235 9948

Thats the mail i got after i reminded them about the updated time table on website.

I am not sure how they managed to change the date twice today?

Looks like they already have the list and it is only a matter of time /

Guys

I have confirmed from Grant Fisher personally over the phone and the result is coming [highlight]on 3rd April, thursday at 5 pm.  [/highlight]I religiously say that and not April fooling at all.  

Can u confirm Kamran if it's Thursday or Friday. If it's Thursday 5 p.m it's still ok - only one hour late as the results were expected to be out on Thursday 4 p.m (Well the time - 4 p.m going by Paper 1 and 2 results).

It is thursday 5 pm as per conversation between me and Mr. Fisher. 4 pm hasn't been mentioned anywhere except that  paper 1 and 2 result came at 4 pm. For paper 3 it would be 5 pm on thursday 3rd of April.

Sounds fairly typical of the College level of competence. Don't know why we are surprised that they started telling people that it would be the wrong day.....and then started correcting themselves....

The result is at 5pm on 3rd April I just spoke to the royal college Examination Department The time has been changed from 10am to 5pm as it is different type of exam now

I think this is a good move by the college. It's not really acceptable that a days work should be spent checking a crashing website for results.

For me it's 2 more evenings of not preparing (or at least thinking about preparing) for an exam. Lets enjoy. :)

If no one can apply for the CASC until the paper 3 result is out, why do applications for the CASC open on the 3rd, if the results are not out till 5pm? It makes no sense!

well....people can definately familiarise themselves with the application maybe?

:-?

I think this is a good move by the college. It's not really acceptable that a days work should be spent checking a crashing website for results.

For me it's 2 more evenings of not preparing (or at least thinking about preparing) for an exam. Lets enjoy.  :)

cheers to that ;)

Good move from the college. To be honest it was not professional at all to leave it till friday without notifying and aplogizing to all candidates for inconvenience. If I work for the college I would ask my staff to work a few more extra hours to keep with the published date rather than putting all the 900 candidates (or at least many of them) in such stress and anger

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0