Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramandeepdargan

Eligibility

13 posts in this topic

I have enough training for Paper 3 but i did not attend part 2 course before as i recently passed Paper 1 and 2 but am now attending paper 3 course ,,,would it effect my eligibility in anyway?

I have enough training for Paper 3 but i did not attend part 2 course before as i recently passed Paper 1 and 2 but am now attending paper 3 course ,,,would it effect my eligibility in anyway?

Don't worry, Ding dong.

As long as your college tutor sponsors you for the exams saying you are regularly attending an MRCPsych course, nothing can stop you from taking the exam.

And technically, your college tutor is not lying, cos they don't ask which course (paper 1/2/3) you are attending in the application form.

Good luck, mate! ;)

Q)Is the MRCPsych course and Workplace Based Assessments (WBAs) a prerequisite?

A)For candidates in transition these are not a requirement, only if you are in run-through training.

taken out from FAQ rcpsych website

very confusing and conflicting messages when u see guidance notes and FAQ

people who are currently unemployed can also sit the exam if their previous tutors sponsors it and obviously they cant attend any mrcpsych course.

yeah id hafta agree, i got my clinical tutor to sign my application today....she had no problems with it so i guess it must be ok

;)

i think the only requirement is 24 months UK training in Psych ?!?!?!?

:-?

Don't worry, Ding dong.

As long as your college tutor sponsors you for the exams saying you are regularly attending an MRCPsych course, nothing can stop you from taking the exam.

And technically, your college tutor is not lying, cos they don't ask which course (paper 1/2/3) you are attending in the application form.

Good luck, mate! ;)

cant help but look at me n u nocty , dishing advice left right n centre haha

:lol:

have done 24 months in training post

12 months general adult

12 months old age

Any advise if i would be eligible to sit for paper 3( i know i have to enquire from college but any one in similar situation or knew some who had no problems sitting paper 3 with this experience)

have done 24 months in training post

12 months general adult

12 months old age

Any advise if i would be eligible to sit for paper 3( i know i have to enquire from college but any one in similar situation or knew some who had no problems sitting paper 3 with this experience)

dude check my reply on the other thread :)

they will allow you to take paper III but even if you pass they wont allow you to take CASC until you've got 30 months experience.

they will allow you to take paper III but even if you pass they wont allow you to take CASC until you've got 30 months experience.

hey dude, wot of the psychotherapy requirements??

ive only done a 6 months CBT thingy.....do i need more?

:)

hey dude, wot of the psychotherapy requirements??

ive only done a 6 months CBT thingy.....do i need more?

:)

For CASC you need more.

Why does n't anyone look into the college guidelines for transitional candidates?

me <----- cant be bothered dude haha

:lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0