Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gouree

PAPER 3 APPLICATION QUERIES, HELP !!!

8 posts in this topic

HELLO,

ANYONE HAS AN IDEA ABOUT WHO SHOULD SIGN ON PAGE 7 ( FORM G) FOR STAFF GRADE DOCTORS ? THEY MENTIONED ONE SIGNATURE BY COLLEGE TUTOR AND ANOTHER BY THE TRUST MEDICAL DIRECTOR/ ASS MEDICAL DIRECTOR !!!

HE/SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A PSYCHIATRIST/DOCTOR !!!

WHEN WE CONTACTED THE ROYAL COLLEGE ABOUT THIS THEY ARE GIVING DIFFERENT MESSAGES .

COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS .

i thought clinical director-can be any one-doctor/nurse

medical director -only doctor

HELLO,

ANYONE HAS AN IDEA ABOUT WHO SHOULD SIGN ON PAGE 7 ( FORM G) FOR STAFF GRADE DOCTORS ? THEY MENTIONED ONE SIGNATURE BY COLLEGE TUTOR AND ANOTHER BY THE TRUST MEDICAL DIRECTOR/ ASS MEDICAL DIRECTOR !!!

HE/SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A PSYCHIATRIST/DOCTOR !!!

WHEN WE CONTACTED THE ROYAL COLLEGE ABOUT THIS THEY ARE GIVING DIFFERENT MESSAGES .COULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS .

Hi Gouree, could you please tell me what messages you have got?

Medical director will be a doctor thats my understanding.

Hi Gauri,

I have just got signed the application form page 7.The medical director or associate medical director is usually a senior psychiatrist in the trust.It can be different person for Adults,old age and CAMHS.

You can get it easily signed if college tutor has no pbjection.

Bye

I think medical director is a doctor but not different for wamhs ,old age,CAMHS,etc...thats clinical director...different for different area sub divisions is possiblr.

In my understanding, every trust, even every major hospital, has a medical/clinical director who is essentially a consultant, and are directly responsible for Staff Grades and other permanent doctors.

Sometimes, the clinical supervisor and the medical director are the same person and in that case the medical director can sign in both the places or ask another consultant who has seen you work to sign off for you.

If you are in doubt, ask your supervisor, and he/she would be able to advise you. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0