Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
german

Ratios for all diseases

23 posts in this topic

The ratio table for most of the diseases are found on the trickcylist website-Trickcyclist.co.uk, click on exam resources, then click on MS word documents, at the bottem, you will see a word document on ultimate list-click on that and you will be surprised!! Most of my study fellows who sat the paper 3 now had memorised these and glad to know, all of us passed.

Appreciated, german.

But why didn't you tell this to us before the exam? :(

Appreciated, german.

But why didn't you tell this to us before the exam? :(

good question!! ;)

Every psychiatrist knows you need to go through relevant psychiatric sites online for new guidelines, journals etc; before sitting for any exam.

As clinicians, you should stop the blaming game-and do your own research as well!

Every psychiatrist knows you need to go through relevant psychiatric sites online for new guidelines, journals etc; before sitting for any exam.

As clinicians, you should stop the blaming game-and do your own research as well!

chill maaan

i guess that is the whole point of these threads here on SEC , to share info,discuss and help eachother.but hey if u arent game u arent game pure and simple.

so u r one of those ppl who doesnt share notes etc ..good for you

:P

Perhaps people should properly look on the old forums in Superego where 'Trickcylist site' has been mentioned several times-for the previous exams and with exams changing style, you never know the exact source for any questions!

Our source was the Superego site!!!

Perhaps people should properly look on the old forums in Superego where 'Trickcylist site' has been mentioned several times-for the previous exams and with exams changing style, you never know the exact source for any questions!

Our source was the Superego site!!!

relaaaaaax maaaan,

stop being so defensive, no one's blaming u for anything

and thanks for pointing out evrything to us :)

no one is blaming you, german, for not pointing this stem of question before the exam and no one is blaming you for pointing it now, when 100s of colleagues have failed by a margin of 0.01% to 3%

Thanks for this information. I wonder to know how much reliable these facts.

The ratio table for most of the diseases are found on the trickcylist website-Trickcyclist.co.uk, click on exam resources, then click on MS word documents, at the bottem, you will see a word document on ultimate list-click on that and you will be surprised!! Most of my study fellows who sat the paper 3 now had memorised these and glad to know, all of us passed.

If people are not happy, they should have looked at all the previous forums at the superego which have repeatedly talked about trickcylist website. With these exams, questions can come from anywhere. Who would have known ratios on diseases could come???????

Many of us who passed this time around (from our study group) all failed last time and we explored all psychiatric sites for MRCpsych including all the old questions, from old format, and studied extensively, including american books, NICE guidelines, Maudsley, Kaplan and Sadock etc., yellow book for crtical appraisal-all contents discussed in the superego forum. No one knows where the questions come from so if you have any ideas, do let us know as well!!!!

haha maan this guy is sure gonna blow a fuse here ....

stop messing with him peeps :)

I think we need to lay off German. It takes 10 minutes to compile info on sex ratios, incidence rates, etc, by flicking through a textbook. Nobody failed because they didn't see this document.

The ratio table for most of the diseases are found on the trickcylist website-Trickcyclist.co.uk, click on exam resources, then click on MS [highlight]word documents, at the bottem, you will see a word document on ultimate list-click on that and you will be surprised!! Most of my study fellows who sat the paper 3 now had memorised these and glad to know, all of us passed.[/highlight]

Appreciated, german.

But why didn't you tell this to us before the exam?

He wanted to keep his edge over others

This is abuse pure and simple and needs to REPORTED!!

Somebody tries to help and this is what you get!

Its was a sad mistake to come on this forum and talk about the ratios!

Extremely sad to see such abuse!

Perhaps other people who passed will stop coming on this forum to tell others how they passed i.e the books they studied, articles, journals. I for one will refrain indefinitely.

German's right. Some of the replies are just shallow and idiotic. Some cyber-bullies need to grow up.

German's in a no win situation here for trying to help others. Apologies to German for the response and hope you stick around.

It is sad to see some one who is trying to help others, like German has here, be treated so shabily.

Perhaps a little bit of displaced anger by those who did not get the result they wanted on tuesday??

This is certainly not the kind of atmosphere we have come to expect at superego.

Yeah......I read the syllabus (all 20 lines of it!)...it said epidemiology.....................I read the ratios------wrote them down----didn't have time to memorize them :o......and passed...............so?

Blame the college for not being a****d to write a FULL syllabus for the exam THEY are conducting.......German did what the syllabus said....thats not his/her fault.............they didn't know the college was going to ask EXACTLY that...

So cool it peeps... 8-)

http://www.trickcyclists.co.uk/zips/The%20Ultimate%20List.zip

yeah ppl this is what i was talkin about earlier....see this isnt how its done, just cuz we failed we shoulnt take our frustrations out on him pure and simple ....

i think he deserves an apology ....

So dude, im sorry if i said anything to hurt yer feelings

didnt mean to

:)

I'm sorry, german!

Must admit I was inadvertently responsible for all this, although I somehow managed to pass the paper 3!

And my tone was essentially neutral, not one of pointing fingers, I should clarify. ;)

Keep up the good work dude! :silly:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0