Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramesh

Thanks to Kamran and other Guys...

10 posts in this topic

I would like to thank Kamran and other guys who contributed sincerely towards our preparation for paper 3.

God bless u all.

yeaaaaaah lets hear it for ,

Kamran sahab ;)

Of course.

Kamran mian, jaguarprince, kreely, sarvanez and a host of others including those that had sat their paper 3 in March '08 and posted their questions were instrumental in helping myself and a score of others to pass their paper 3 this time.

Thank you all.

And a personal thanks to SPMM course from my side. :)

Thanks

Let us hope for the best for the CASC. For those who have not passed, please do not get dishearted and text me as a PM for any help in any question.

Humbly yours

Kamran

Thanks

Let us hope for the best for the CASC. [highlight]For those who have not passed, please do not get dishearted and text me as a PM for any help in any question.

Humbly yours[/highlight]Kamran

thats the spirit, i liked that.

good man Kamran

Kamran,

That's so kind of you to offer continued help and support for the not so lucky ones.I was so disheartened initially I couldn't even congratulate you guys who made it. For a start,tell us what study materials you used for this exam.

Dont be disheartenend, totalbliss. It is very natural to feel this way after not succeeding, but muster up all your courage and ATTACK!!! Success ll be yours!!!

I used the following stuff:

Oxford handbook

Oxford shorter textbook(ref. only)

Manchester notes

Birmingham online

Maudsley guidelines

NICE guidelines

Mock papers

Critical Appraisal Superego book

Critical Appraisal (Ajentanamobi)

I did read college past papers but not nearer to exam, they just give an idea what college is most interested in. Apart from that, i dont remember doing any extra bits. I know ppl read BJPsych, ATP etc and i praise them for doing that, i didnt have the time. CA was my weakest area, so i started with it. Dont lose hope and dont be disheartened. take a break for a few weeks and start afresh for the next diet.

A very best of luck!!!

Very best of luck for the next time. Don't forget to learn nomogram from some book which is probably there in Stephen Lawrie only or otherwise it is taught in EBM course in university of oxford. I would also add SPMM and superego to good courses list.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0