Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nomankw

Results Are Out People

110 posts in this topic

well i didnt pass so... f*%k it !!! :-[

But seriosuly , congratz to everyone who cleared...and to those who didnt hey,,,,,

SHIT HAPPENS !!

there's always next tyme ;)

I did not make it either....and to be very honest Im still in shock.

well done nocty and well done kamran

yup failed too, really pissed off, no idea how to pass this exam, feel totally depressed, never failed an exam before until now

I failed too...but it was expecyed after that EXAM on the 27th...anyway...Congrats to all those who passed....

well i didnt pass so... f*%k it !!!  :-[

But seriosuly , congratz to everyone who cleared...and to those who didnt hey,,,,,

SHIT HAPPENS !!

there's always next tyme     ;)

been there a host of times dude.... :P :P :P

chin up and crack it next time on ::)

that goes for everyone else who flunked too :)

yup failed too, really pissed off, no idea how to pass this exam, feel totally depressed, never failed an exam before until now

dude take it from sumone who has had his fair share of this exams....

it has nuthing to do with how good or bad u think ur prep was...

don't let them b@stards at the royal college get you down ...

:)

and thanks Phaedrus

;) ;) ;)Congratz Noctyyyyyyyyyyyy ;) ;) ;)

remeber what i told you the night before ??? ;)

and Congratz Kamran ;) you deserved it more thananyone else i guess :)

Now i feel depressed, Kamran do tell exactly what you studied to pass this exam, i feel that no matter what i studied it would not have helped, pass these mad questions! I still dont understand stats at all

This was the most horrible exam I have been through my life.

But thanks God I would hopefully not do it again.

Good Luck to all who pass.

And to those who could not make it,better luck next time.

failed ............n still cant believe it .............wht d hell............

back to critical appraisal

Thanks, guys.

I passed.

Thanks to SPMM!

Thank God I passed.

No doubt SPMM is a very good course. I attended Superego and SPMM course this time and both were marvellous.

I passed but have no idea how or why. Sorry - not very helpful I know.

Very bizarre exam. I was rubbish on critical appraisal and most of my answers were random guesses so it definitely wasn't that!

this means though that i cant progress to ST4 now till what 2010?? This is total BS, such a ridiculous paper, and no clue what to study for the next round!! so how did other people pass this bloody thing? I am VERY VERY depressed and sad and ANGRY!! Did you really do all that revision??? I did some notes and the gossal book and tonnes of past papers, but it really did not matter what i did because the questions were just so stupid! HELP!?!!

Il be honest...I did prepare well but I think Im crap at exams hahahha...well I have my first baby due in 6 weeks so Im still excited. Its just an exam....there is so much more to life. I am grateful to God for good health and the love of my close ones......thats u secrox...hahah just kidding. trying to find humor in failure

I failed too, anyway I knew after my exam when I left about 25 Qs because of time( rationalization). Congratulation to all who passed.

Hi kamran

we havent met before but i would like to congrajulate on passing the exam and give most of the credit to your self .all the best for practicals

but its not just an exam, its entry to ST4 without it its another year held back , it really pisses me off, when the exam is so stupid and i am going to fail it again and again

sorrydidnt put it correctly. give your self most of the credit for ur hard work .

congratulation Kamran

Thanks, guys.

I passed.

Thanks to SPMM!

Thank God I passed.

No doubt SPMM is a very good course. I attended Superego and SPMM course this time and both were marvellous.

hey mark .............who is going 2 stop u from st4 ..............u still ve next yr ............last attempt

Il be honest...I did prepare well but I think Im crap at exams hahahha...well I have my first baby due in 6 weeks so Im still excited. Its just an exam....there is so much more to life. I am grateful to God for good health and the love of my close ones......thats u secrox...hahah just kidding. trying to find humor in failure

Thats a good one mate :lol: :lol: hope u pass next time insha allah :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0