Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
safari80

paper 3

12 posts in this topic

Is there a recomended text book for basic reading for paper 3 and others for exam practice ? perhaps sounds silly but bieng outside UK does not help. Suggestions please. :D

If you can't be bothered to search through the courses and text book section of this Forum for the recommendations, try the Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry or the Companion to Psychiatric studies together with the Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry for textbooks.

For critical appraisal stuff, WM's book on Critical appraisal or Ajetunmobi would be a nice one to start with.

[highlight]f you can't be bothered to search through the courses and text book section of this Forum for the recommendations, try the Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry or the Companion to Psychiatric studies together with the Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry for textbooks.

For critical appraisal stuff, WM's book on Critical appraisal or Ajetunmobi would be a nice one to start with.[/highlight]

He probably is not in UK so the terminology u have used is not very helping. Need to be specific.

Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry

Making sense of Critical Appraisal by Olajide Ajetunmobi

The Doctors's Guide to Critical Appraisal by Narinder Gosall

Superego Notes for Paper 3

Past Question papers for Paper 3

[highlight]f you can't be bothered to search through the courses and text book section of this Forum for the recommendations, try the Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry or the Companion to Psychiatric studies together with the Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry for textbooks.

For critical appraisal stuff, WM's book on Critical appraisal or Ajetunmobi would be a nice one to start with.[/highlight]

He probably is not in UK so the terminology u have used is not very helping. Need to be specific.

I know nomad is not in the UK, but that would not stop him/her from browsing through the various threads on this online forum, would it? 8-)

Usain that was his first post and probably is not acquinted the forum.

with the forum, my appology for incomplete sentances. Lapses of concentration!!!!!

Usain that was his first post and probably is not acquainted with the forum.

Agreed.

That is why I put up the link for him/her.

are you two lovebords going to get a room or do u beleive in cyber sesk

:P

ooooooooooo friskyyyyy arent we ???

haha

alakaa saaam shaa, zaa wazir yumaa bya ba rata ting nashay hahaha

translation (dude get real, i am a wazir, u wouldnt be able to deal with that )

:lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0