Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faisal

is it right time?

18 posts in this topic

I am taking paper II in November this year. Paper III is in January 2009. I am getting tempted to send an application form for paper III after reading experiences of other forum members. I know nothing of critical appraisal and I heard that 2/3 paper comprises of critical appraisal. would do you guys advice.....should I appear in paper III in Jan or go prepared in August? :-/

Depends.

I took papers 1 and 2 in June.

Then sat paper 3 in August.

By some miracle, I managed to pass all the three.

But had no other commitments.

Would not advice the same if you have a family/kid(s), etc.

i'd advice that you give it a shot....u never know !! as luck does seem to play a major role in these exams nowadays

;)

i'd advice that you give it a shot....[highlight]u never know !![/highlight]  as luck does seem to play a major role in these exams nowadays

;)

Yes, Insane: That applies to me.

I remember myself telling you just 4 days before the exam that I had hardly started studying and was seriously thinking of not attending the exam.

The highlighted part was the exact advice you gave me, which motivated me to go through something for those 4 days.

I then sat the exams with no hopes of passing and therefore in a 'nothing-to-lose' frame of mind. Even hopes of a miracle had vanished after I had left some 25 questions due to lack of time.

Bingo: Dame luck did not just smile on me, she must have fancied her pants off for me! Woohoo!! I passed! :o ::)

Moral of the story: Anything can happen and you would stand to gain much more than you lose by attending the exam in January! 8-)

Bingo:

i'd advice that you give it a shot....[highlight]u never know !![/highlight]  as luck does seem to play a major role in these exams nowadays

;)

Yes, Insane: That applies to me.

I remember myself telling you just 4 days before the exam that I had hardly started studying and was seriously thinking of not attending the exam.

The highlighted part was the exact advice you gave me, which motivated me to go through something for those 4 days.

I then sat the exams with no hopes of passing and therefore in a 'nothing-to-lose' frame of mind. Even hopes of a miracle had vanished after I had left some 25 questions due to lack of time.

Bingo: Dame luck did not just smile on me, she must have fancied her pants off for me! Woohoo!! I passed! :o ::)

Moral of the story: Anything can happen and you would stand to gain much more than you lose by attending the exam in January! 8-)

Bingo:

naaaaa dude, u seem to know your shit .........

most of the time hehe !

::)

My principal at high school had this to say about Dame Luck!

Luck is what you get when preparation meets opportunity.

Luck!!whats that, never experienced that.

dude u sure about that ???

whats luck in pushto ?? not translated,  the word 'luck'

?!?!?!

hehe

:evil:

and ive been there dudes.

but hey that never stopped me from hoping and praying :)

insane and usain....if u guys are done a*se kissin....I must say luck, kismat, da niya shpaylay.......

nothing works.and yes Im a pessimist

i hear ya dawg !!

but what else can we do ?

;)

hahah Geek da kho za dair khushala yum ( I am very happy)

insane....man its frustrating....and I hate studying.dude I win the lottery....u and me will start a business together.

f dat dude ..... metropolitan all the way !!!!!

hehe

:D

What is metropolitan, anyone?

Some mocktail of cosmopolitan? ;):D :D :D :D

check your pm biaaaaaatch !

:D

thats the place where ure dreams come true

[[highlight]tr]hahah Geek da kho za dair khushala yum ( I am very happy)

insane....man its frustrating....and I hate studying.dude I win the lottery....u and me will start a business together. [/tr][/highlight]

I am ready dude!!!!!!!!

sick & tired of studying

thanks everyone for encouraging me.

I know its insane, but I am taking the paper 3 in January!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0