Followers 0
AM01

All the Best

18 posts in this topic

might need a lil more than that hahaha but thanks

Thanks amy and hope dude !

but like peechz said...need a miracle and nuthing short haha

:lol:

feels like i have forgotten everything...

haha welcome to teh club ninth sin.....we are all in teh same boat, but i guess the trick is to have faith and confidence in your self and your preperations.....

anyways best of luck ya all

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

break sum legs :D

Gosh, guys what a relief! I realised yesterday that I can't remember anything and today is even worse..I see that there are others who feel same!

Can anyone tell me (stupid question) where do you do your working out for crit appraisal stuff..do you do it on the exam paper and do they need to see it or are you given scrap paper etc what? Thanks

Gosh, guys what a relief!   I realised yesterday that  I can't remember anything and today is even worse..I see that there are others who feel same!

Can anyone tell me (stupid question) where do you do your working out  for crit appraisal stuff..do you do it on the exam paper and do they need to see it or are you given scrap paper etc what? Thanks

you do it on the question paper

Thanks, I just hope they don't look at it as part of your marks? cos I'm just thinking I will be guessing more than I will be working out under the condns. etc etc :-[

Thanks, I just hope they don't look at it as part of your marks?  cos I'm just thinking I will be guessing more than I will be working out under the condns.  etc etc :-[

they dont dont worry, and its computer read so .....

what i do is, right before i hand in my paper booklet i make sure ive errased all tables, marks, guess work, sketches, etc etc

:D

but like i said, peeps.....this isnt the end of the world so dont fret too much

;)

Thanks, I just hope they don't look at it as part of your marks?  cos I'm just thinking I will be guessing more than I will be working out under the condns.  etc etc :-[

they dont dont worry, and its computer read so .....

what i do is, [highlight]right before i hand in my paper booklet i make sure ive errased all tables, marks, guess work, sketches, etc etc

[/highlight]

:D

but like i said, peeps.....this isnt the end of the world so dont fret too much

;)

u must have lot's of time left ..bro...!!! ;) ;) ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0