Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doc_jack

pass mark

19 posts in this topic

i kinda had a a feeling it would b above 60% !

am i psychic or wot ?!?!??!

:)

Yep, you're psychic! Good quality for a shrink...At least you have that in your favour :) :)

Yep, you're psychic!  Good quality for a shrink...[highlight]At least you have that in your favour[/highlight] :) :)

what do u mean 'atleast' ???

ive got all of them wise@$$ !

whatever they are.....

:P

Yep, you're psychic!  Good quality for a shrink...[highlight]At least you have that in your favour[/highlight] :) :)

what do u mean 'atleast' ive got all of them wise@$$.....

whatever they are...........

:P

Aaah so!!! No more crying into your milk and feeling sorry for yourself now::):P

insane someone has been following u everywhere relentless ye kya ho raha hai bhai :-? :-? :evil:

insane someone has been following u everywhere relentless ye kya ho raha hai bhai :-? :-? :evil:

I noticed that too .Lol :D :D

stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[highlight]I noticed that too[/highlight] .Lol :D :D

me too

pass mark very high, it should be around 50%

Pass mark high and also u might have observed in the letters that

few individuals had ratified the pass mark/ pass rate according to their personal experinces???

It is all in teir hands to axe the pass ratearound which ever is their lucky number??

Its a shame that people getting 59% are failing because the pass rate dropped or was dropped intentionally???

Why is the next attempt so late???

Why can not we appear if eligible for CASC otherwise without paper 3?

Or we should just wait for another lottery draw in August to proceed in our training??

Looks like this could be a wise crack????? Jeez!!! You can't ....NO!! I don't believe it!!! You can't possibly be .......????jealous....WOW!!!!

I didn't know you 2 were an item...please accept my apologies people! I thought da guy puts in a lot of effort to help out others and doesn't make it himself....ironic...deserves some support .......

somebody might do that for you too, someday mp3..... maybe....::);):D:lol:

Looks like this could be  a wise crack????? Jeez!!!  You can't ....NO!! I don't believe it!!!   You can't possibly be .......????jealous....WOW!!!!

I didn't know you 2 were an item...please accept my apologies people! I thought da guy puts in a lot of effort to help out others and doesn't make it himself....ironic...deserves some support .......

somebody might do that for you too, someday mp3..... maybe....::)  ;):D  :lol:

ahhhhh so you were feeling sorry for me ?!?!??!

hmmm...dunno what to do with that, but thanks for gettin me outta the rutt !

but then again me n peech are thick skinned , stuff like this just bounces off us haha :lol: (though this tyme took me longer to recover) but anyways .. [smiley=thanks.gif]

and no me and no one else here is an 'item'..... just to set the record st8 here

;)

stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

...and as for you dude....wash your mouth out with soap!!!

I'll be looking for you if I'm at a course....that's if you ever manage to find your way out of the toilet!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel paper 3 was much easier this time as compare to previous two diets, that is the reason pass mark is high.

I feel paper 3 was much easier this time as compare to previous two diets, that is the reason pass mark is high.

no sh*t genious !!! :o

hahahahahaha

:lol:

[highlight]stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/highlight]

...and as for you dude....wash your mouth out with soap!!!  

I'll be looking for you if I'm at a course....that's if you ever manage to find your way out of the toilet!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

umm i guess that kinda says it all :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0