Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rapidtranq

Non-Trainees who passed Paper 3?

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys/gals,

Would non-trainees (i.e- Staff Grades/Trust grades) who passed the Paper-3 please make yourself heard over here.....

Hi Kreely,

Its next to impossible to find a non-trainee who has cleared this exam in my immediate vicinity......just looking out for any fortunate ones who might be able to give me some useful advice re: exam preparation etc.

p.s-i think being a trianee gives a distinct advantage.

sorry for the typo...trainee i meant

I do not think there may be any deifference beween trainees and non trainees regarding passing written paper , may be difficult for non-rainees to pass CASC because less opportunity of supervision and practice with other people who are preparing for CASC.

I am staff grade , I passed paper 1&2 in first attemp

and paper-3 in second attemp because paper was very lengthy at least for me, I could not finish the paper.

Hi Kreely,

Its next to impossible to find a non-trainee who has cleared this exam in my immediate vicinity......just looking out for any fortunate ones who might be able to give me [highlight]some useful advice [/highlight]re: exam preparation etc.

p.s-i think being a trianee gives a distinct advantage.

That can come from anyone whether trainee or not.

I see your point.................but i dont think trainees have any advantage in the written papers. Its a level playing field.

I AM A STAFF GRADE and I have passed the casc and paper3. paper3 in first attempt and casc in second attempt. In my trust a few trainees who took paper 3 with me are still struggling with paper3.

ITS A LOTTERY GUYS.TRAINEE OR NO TRAINEE....

;) right one bro !

im a non training staff grade myself ! but i agree, when it would come to CASC (someday hopefully) we would be disadvantaged cuz of being outta touch in other sub specialities !

but hey weill cross that one when we come to it

;)

I GOT 59% AND FAILED. MY SCORE IN FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY WAS 9%. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SCORING SYSTEM AT ALL? I DO REMEMBER WRITING CORRECT ANSWERS IN FORENSIC QUESTION

I GOT 59% AND FAILED. MY SCORE IN FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY WAS 9%. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SCORING SYSTEM AT ALL? I DO REMEMBER WRITING [highlight]CORRECT[/highlight] ANSWERS IN FORENSIC QUESTION

Well, the college seem to believe they are incorrect.

Sorry, know it must be real painful to fail by just 1% short of pass mark.............better luck nxt time.

I GOT 59% AND FAILED. MY SCORE IN FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY WAS 9%. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SCORING SYSTEM AT ALL? I DO REMEMBER WRITING [highlight]CORRECT[/highlight] ANSWERS IN FORENSIC QUESTION

Well, the [highlight]college seem to believe[/highlight] they are incorrect.

Sorry, know it must be real painful to fail by just 1% short of pass mark.............better luck nxt time.

can they back it up with sum literature ?!?!? have they ever been challenged ?!?!? guess not .....

Well, the [highlight]college seem to believe[/highlight] they are incorrect.

can they back it up with sum literature ?!?!? have they ever been challenged ?!?!? guess not .....

Any literature will be those published by their notorious examiners.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0