slartibartfast

Favourite youtube videos..

91 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

just thought I would try my hand at film making. The audio and video are a bit out of sync, opologies for that! I made this after my part 2 exam. The guy in the elise is my consultant and the elise belongs to another colleague.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCFjO8GlYh4

hi Rehan

Thats a class act

did u take acting lessons ?

Hi guys,

just thought I would try my hand at film making. The audio and video are a bit out of sync, opologies for that! I made this after my part 2 exam. The guy in the elise is my consultant and the elise belongs to another colleague.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCFjO8GlYh4

hi Rehan

Thats a class act

did u take acting lessons ?

Thanks Peter Pan,

the only acting lessons I took were when I prepared for the OSCEs in Part1 and for the PMPs and long case in part2 ;)

Cheers

The 'mentally disturbing' film is exactly that! The end bit is part of a spoof Audi ad which has provided many a laugh at the expense of friends and family.

that was a well made video rehan.. good job !

btw, here is a spoof remake of Boney M's songs by Channel V's Lola and her gang.

really hilarious.. enjoyed it a lot.. so posting..

hope u guys like it

ouch !!

those crashes look horrific.. esp the one where the car ran off the road and along the hill slope ... that was really bad..

the chap has done a good job in compiling the montage and has given a decent background score..

he cud have put in a few F1 crash clips as well.. some of them were real nasty ones..

he he..

that baby buce lee one was really funny !!!!

this is not exactly youtube clip, but its one made by the American Broadcasting Corp...

about India and Indians..

i am not posting it out of patriotic fervour but cos its a very well made clip.. and of course for once nobody has spoken ill of all the outsourcing we do...

and i shall also save the link for posterity.. which person doesnt like anything good being said abt his home country !!!

so check it out

i hope a discussion over it doesnt ensue...

check this out..

many ppl have tried to sync their christmas lightings to music.. but this fellow takes the cake !!!!

I usually avoid spamming others with email, but sagir's last two posts have lead to an exception :)

i think ppl, esp cricket fans shud check this one out ....

its totally hilarious !!!

I am sorry - this might not be the best place for this post , but i am so exited about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that I had to post the

And startibf - what's happening to u?? that video is similar to the maze game - only more scary!! someones been mailing u really disturbing stuff off late!!!

there is the teaser ad for indiana jones 4- secret of atlantis or somethin on you tube !!!

however, there is anther video that goes and Indy 4 : Web of Gold.. dont knw which one is the real sequel, though the Atlantis is the one that looks the best bet

Spider video's fantastic. Good find. :lol:

thank you !!!!

finally some praise from the Webmaster.. :)

feels as if my life's ambition has fulfilled.. he he..not really.. that one happened when i met Steve Waugh in person !!!

i just came across

on you tube...

well, i read abt it on cricinfo.. and then made a youtube search..

but i think its worth a dekko..