Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cleopatra

New Bollywood movies reviews

1,174 posts in this topic

yes I have a wife and she thinks Im busy discussing psychiatry all the time but hey.....arnt we ;)

as for intelligence.......not interested....need legs that go on for miles and lips that would make me lose sphincter control....Im sorry people but I was never a dude with class

BTW Im just kidding.....cant thank God enough for what I have( incase my wife ever reads this) :-[

mtero wasnt bad actually. Irfan khan was brilliant. 28 weeks later was good but not as good as the first one

Did anyone see Shootout at Lokhandwala and Cheeni kum ? If yes please do share your reviews guys. Thanx

i saw Shootout.. i liked it.. a very harsh portrayal of the encounters between the police and the underworld....

the movie could have done without 2 of the bar dance songs and also some senti scenes at the end...

and of course also without Tusshar Kapoor.. he doesnt fit that role at all.. everyone else has done a good job..

strong violence and language is also used.. hence some of friends left the movie mid-way ;)

but anyone who liked company and satya would like to watch this movie..

plan to watch shootout tomorrow. WAtched cheeni kum on friday....loved it. It was a brilliant movie thanks to paresh rawal tabu and the script......and zohra sehgal....a nice movie after a long time

i still am to watch that one ... must find time for it :)

no probs Cleo.. anything for the movies.. :D

went for shootout at lokhandwala....liked it alot. not a movie for gals. Sanju was amazing. tusshar was crap.Vivek was good too. Is there a single Indian movie with amitabh not in it these days???????????

went for shootout at lokhandwala....liked it alot. not a movie for gals. Sanju was amazing. tusshar was crap.Vivek was good too. Is there a single Indian movie with amitabh not in it these days???????????

hey, glad u echo my sentiments man.. as for Bachchan senior, ummm.. he is a superstar at 65 years !!!!

and still ruling the roost... goes to show he is the real Don of hindi cinema.. :D

Today, I dragged my boy friend along with me to watch cheeni kum - but he could'nt sit through it for more than an hour and then we both came back. Watta shame, he does not like Bollywood movies. I wanted to see the whole movie. Anyways I too hate to accompany him to his favourite (read Hollywood movies) movies. Such is life. Sighhhhhh :(

Actually I agree with you peechoo, I m kinda tired of seein that man over and over again with his famous white french beard. Yawn :-?

the guy is everywhere. I know he lost some money when his company ABC went bust but for the love of God....u dont have to act in every movie to get that money back.Zohra sehgal is 94 but sweet. AB is going to act till he is 140 and my Godddddddd he aint sweet so its pure torture.

Bollywood desperately needs a new batch of actors.

fool n final is still awaiting a release date aint it Rehan

I thought I saw it on the Vue website. It must be coming soon then, hope it is a good movie as there are very few bollywood movies you can watch with your family nowadays!

the guy is everywhere. I know he lost some money when his company ABC went bust but for the love of God....u dont have to act in every movie to get that money back.Zohra sehgal is 94 but sweet. AB is going to act till he is 140 and my Godddddddd he aint sweet so its pure torture.

Bollywood desperately needs a new batch of actors.

well he recovered that money long ago when he did KBC......

and since then he hasnt had to worry abt money really..

guys honest advice don't watch cheeni kam.... absolute crap..... wastage of money. Amithab has gone nuts with age. acting in a movie with such a bad script doesn't go with his image.I wonder what has happened to him. Needs an urgent assessment

Thanks wonderguy.

Will never ever watch it. :D

hahahha I really liked the movie. Amitabh is as annoying as ever but I thought the movie was nice...well I guess that would vary from person to person

Poor Amitabh, I though he could do no wrong!

saw Fool n Final..

was a bit sceptical at the start.. but this movie was hilarious... laughed really bad after many many months... i think after Hera Pheri, this was one movie that really cracked me up... :)

leave ur brains behind and go watch it.. its an entertainer..

I love Amitabh's acting. I am glad that he is still rocking at this age and actors half his age cant match his screen personna and skills. Way to go !! Hoping him years of acting so that i dont have to watch hakla like SRK.