thatsmepranths

movies worth watching?

1,417 posts in this topic

righteo fellas, tell me what movies are currently worth watching on the large screen.

bride and prejudice frankly was a big disappointment...probably bend it like beckham had sent expectations sky high!

have recently seen birth..in fact just yesterday....quite good! and shark tale too aint bad!

heard the same about bride and prejudice that it was not upto expectations but was ok.

shark tale and birth look like good ones.shall watch em.ta.

how was Alien Vs predator any idea?

oi kurudan,get back to pmps mate!!

and governor bride and prej..is crap i agree,what about a little plumpy aish!! :lol:

cheers

I'm just complaining about the movie, Rampa, not Ash.

She is lovely as usual, and definetly not plumpy.

Heres one to avoid like the plague- the mummy returns- saw some of it last night having returned home with a brain like mush post clinicals. Even in this dissossiated condition this movie was awful beyond belief!!

Nasty Santa seems to get good reviews but I'm not sure it would be 'my thing'.

hey amygdala!

isn't mummy returns quite old or is there a new release? i would be very worried if you are talking about the movie that was released 3 years ago!!(too much into your psychiatry revision are you?)but you must be a studious person unlike me!! anyway,

Bridget jones diary was quite ok.saw White chicks.not bad either but not spectaculour as well.

Veer zara was ok-watchable.

hey veer zaara was something i am hoping to catch.

did it not impress u much?

i am a big rani mukherjee fan so am gonna watch it just for her.

hi!

sorry for sayin veer zara was ok.it was actually good.many of my friends who came were watching it for the second time.

rani fan eh?you'll love it man! i also watched after the sunset.good one.heard from my friends that alien Vs predator was not as good as it was expected to be.

cheers

obviously you guys are prejudiced against Bride & Prejudice.

I saw the movie and thot it wasn't bad at all. Ofcourse, if are clueless about the enriched Punjabi culture, then its definitely not for you. Ash was looking great as usual and who say's she's plumpy? Better check your own weight. Either you have anorexia or are obese yourself.

Any views on 'GRUDGE', i'm hoping to see it tonite.

Hi sunnyboy,

one need not be so aggro about the comments made here.And if some one doesnt like a movie fact is they dont.

And if some one felt Aish was bit plumpy[which is a fact,an addition of 20 pounds for aish!!check out www.aishwaryaworld.com/fof2.html ] you dont need to diagnose that person!!

Stop carrying ICD with you in this forum'anything but psychiatry'!!

Interesting you want to watch GRUDGE!!hmmmm.......

cheers

Dear Ram

Obviously you don't like the movie or Aish........... like you say it's not a battle..... it's opinion.

I merely stated what i felt about the person calling Aish as plumpy.  regarding the ICD, u r probably right, the exam is over but the fever isn't quite yet.

Anyway the movie wasn't bad at all and if you disagree. you too are entitled to your opinion.

Didn't get around to see GRUDGE last nite but may be tonite.....

hey hey hey fellas!!

cool it! personal opinions may differ so don't take a shot at someone mates!!

sunnyboy,may be i don't know much about enriched punjabi culture and thats may be why i didn't enjoy the movie that well but partly i think it was also because i expected alot from that movie and it didn't live upto the expectations.and hey,no body can refuse that Aish looked filled up in that movie compared to her usual self!

GRUDGE i have only heard from two friends.i am not very fond of scary movies so don't think i wll watch it. no idea on incredibles yet but i think it shall be good.

funny that HALO 2 a video game has busted all movies out of contention in America when it was released!

cheers

Anyone seen it yet? I heard it was a blast when released in Asia over 3 years ago.

forgot to say only now it is being shown here in the UK. Ahh... the time it takes for movies to hit our shores. From my very limited knowledge, the only recent movie released in the UK early is the Harry Potter Series.

hey guys,

'manchurian candidate,' has a wierd and twisted storyline..for those brave souls who want to watch it ... 'tera deemaag ka dahi banega', dont say i didnt warn u...

cheers..

wizemann.

the incredibles!! i like cartoons anyway so i thought this one was good.i'm not sure how many of you would like it though.

manchurian candidate was good i thought too.well you'd see i'm a massive fan of dnzel so any movie he's in would be ok for me!!

the incredibles was just - incredible!

futuristic and retro at the same time, tongue in cheek humour, brilliantly laid out - it certainly is a worth see.

Watch Alexander. It was brilliant. Gave me a glimpse of Greek history - I never was interested in ancient history when I was younger. The actors were fine as well.

veerjara ..i found boring..though the second half is better... the story is too predicatable..rani does not look very good..

hum tum is excellent... i will really recommend it to everyone..rani looks really cool...

i am looking forward to see bridget jones...

incredibles is fantastic

manchurian is not too bad

nothing is as bad as awaiting results

I dont know what I will be watching next week