sagirparkar

the world around us

1,141 posts in this topic

Suppose we could prescribe something stronger than paracetamol for this teenager.

_61009041_spearinhead1.png

he sure is damn lucky to still be alive !!!

on second thoughts, he can have a spear handy whenever he needs one ;)

He should buy a lottery ticket this week. He's lucky.

I dont think theres anything in there for the spear to damage...but one lucky guy.I had once seen a 14 year old kid in hospital chatting and laughing away with family with half a dagget sticking out of his skull. Insane was with me when we saw this.

had you taken Insane for moral support ?

Na we were visiting insanes friends mum who was in icu .....this dude was sitting outside haha

I admire him. He is holding olympic torch tomorrow.

http://timesofindia....ow/15147750.cms

didnt notice this post earlier.. but you have to wonder what is AB doing with the torch ? why not let one of the sportspersons do it ? former Indian Olympians who have actually brought glory to the country..

WM >> that must have hurt real bad ! financially ofcourse.. cos the people who end up owning such masterpieces only do it as an investment.. serves them right ! ;)

in this case though, i feel sad for the lady who tried it out of the good will of her heart... the officials probably kept procrastinating cos it costs them to do the restoration but now that the lady's attempt has gone wrong, they are going to blame her for everything !

Err she IS to blame for everything, she did the everything to that poor painting!

surely this now stretching the line a bit too far.. or rather not far enough depending on which way you see it..

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/a-little-silly-ridiculous-double-yellow-lines-just-21-inches-long.html

hilarious application of some regulations though.. not to mention waste of paint and manpower...

Just confirms how silly & idiotic managers / politicians can get...especially over regulations.

A man has been found guilty of killing his friend by putting 27 anti-depressant tablets into his drink.

Lee Webster, 30, of Dover Road East, Gravesend, Kent, was convicted of the manslaughter of Jason Wood at Maidstone Crown Court.

He had denied the charge, claiming he slipped the Mirtazapine pills into Mr Wood's beer as a practical joke.

The court was told Mr Wood, also aged 30 and who had dwarfism, died hours after the prank on 22 October.

Post-mortem tests showed he had fluid on his lungs and the pathologist concluded he died from an overdose of Mirtazapine in combination with excess alcohol.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22843321

A man has been found guilty of killing his friend by putting 27 anti-depressant tablets into his drink.

Lee Webster, 30, of Dover Road East, Gravesend, Kent, was convicted of the manslaughter of Jason Wood at Maidstone Crown Court.

He had denied the charge, claiming he slipped the Mirtazapine pills into Mr Wood's beer as a practical joke.

The court was told Mr Wood, also aged 30 and who had dwarfism, died hours after the prank on 22 October.

Post-mortem tests showed he had fluid on his lungs and the pathologist concluded he died from an overdose of Mirtazapine in combination with excess alcohol.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22843321

He just wanted to make him happy ;)

These are great Thank you for sharing. You know, I have been tossing around the idea of getting a new camera and starting to take pictures. I am lost at what to get. I want it to be good, but on the cheap side since I am just starting out. Any ideas?